Chanel Jeux de Regards

Miss QQ

seduction is everything i wanted eclosion to be
Me too. I'm glad I passed Eclosion, but at this point I'm not getting any more of the baked quads. I have several of them and have decided that I shall try other eyeshadows instead, be it from Chanel or other brands.

I also like the D&G from Sabrina's pictures.

Monsy

Ufortunatelly I have eclosion
sigh.gif

Monsy

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/08/chanel-convoitise-90-illusion-dombre.html

this will be my first illusion d ombre

Icecaramellatte

I have Eclosion but I'm still getting Seduction. I think Eclosion can be a bit too sparkly at times and I tend to wear it only in the spring/summer. Maybe Seduction will work better for fall. Or maybe I'm just rationalizing. We'll see.

Do we k now if Convoitise is limited edition?

Icecaramellatte

I was just in Bloomies and they had Seduction quad set up right next to Eclosion. Talk about trying to discourage purchases! They are similar. I like some of the Seduction shades better but I will give it some more thought.

elegant-one

I got my Convoitise es the other day. I had to send it back because it was so dried out & the size was completely shrunk down
sigh.gif

Monsy

I got my Convoitise es the other day. I had to send it back because it was so dried out & the size was completely shrunk down
sigh.gif
OMG mine is exactly the same!! i was so surprised when it arrived like that
did you order from nordstrom?

mine is shrunken but it's still nice and creamy.should i send it back?

elegant-one

OMG mine is exactly the same!! i was so surprised when it arrived like that
did you order from nordstrom?

mine is shrunken but it's still nice and creamy.should i send it back?
Yep, Nordstroms. I've seen them shrink a little bit, but not as bad as this one was. It was so small inside the pot. I sent it back right away. The shade was pretty

I guess if yours is creamy & not too small it wouldn't hurt to keep it. You don't know if you do an exchange by mail that the next one won't be the same way. I've bought all my others from chanel.com

Monsy

I was thinking of ordering the same shade from chanel.com and then see how that one looks like. It's a shame because shade is beautiful. It's my first and only illusion d ombre.

Teger

Y'all probably got old stock of Convoitise... It's been in what, 1-2 collections prior to this?

elegant-one

I was thinking of ordering the same shade from chanel.com and then see how that one looks like. It's a shame because shade is beautiful. It's my first and only illusion d ombre.
It should be fresher I guess. Maybe its the climate where Nordies are stored. My other ones that are older are just fine - no shrinkage

Quote: Originally Posted by Teger

Y'all probably got old stock of Convoitise... It's been in what, 1-2 collections prior to this?
Ah ha, that just could be. I didn't think about that

Teger

Just picked up Seduction Quad & Convoitise Illusion d'Ombre from my local Chanel counter. The IdO is fine, not shrunken at all.. Feels very creamy actually.

Winthrop44

Elegant & Monsy, I would try ordering one from Chanel.com. You can always send it back for free if you get another dried up one. I got mine from the original Saks release.

elegant-one

Elegant & Monsy, I would try ordering one from Chanel.com. You can always send it back for free if you get another dried up one. I got mine from the original Saks release.
Yes, I may just reorder from Chanel.com. I didn't even think about them being old stock.
winkiss.gif

Latest posts