Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Dominique33

Espiègle was released 3 years ago, I fear it has been discontinued for good, Discrétion well I thought it was available in the Us !

LivN

Is Emotion available in the UK? I don't remember seeing it
wondering.gif

Winthrop44

Actually I think Chanel is who is confused. It variously shows as in stock, out of stock, lets you add to your bag or doesn't, lets you check out with it or doesn't. The only thing that's certain is that they don't know which end is up.

User38

Actually I think Chanel is who is confused. It variously shows as in stock, out of stock, lets you add to your bag or doesn't, lets you check out with it or doesn't. The only thing that's certain is that they don't know which end is up.
iagree.gif

honey on boost

Actually I think Chanel is who is confused. It variously shows as in stock, out of stock, lets you add to your bag or doesn't, lets you check out with it or doesn't. The only thing that's certain is that they don't know which end is up.
It's driving me nuts. I'm just going to give up. I finally purchased emotion at Macy's and it's very pretty!

Medgal07

I finally purchased emotion at Macy's and it's very pretty!
Emotion is gorgeous!!! I thought I was going crazy because both Sakura & Emotion are # 87. I got Emotion several weeks ago and Nordie's didn't
even have it listed by name...it was just # 87. Emotion goes nicely with Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Rayonnante #145. Gorgeous colors for you HOB.
heart.gif

User38

This mislabeling/ wrong info happens a lot with Chanel and Armani... and if you try to get CS to help, they know less than we do. I noticed Sakura and Emotion kerfuffel long ago. If I can't buy Chanel easily and without major headaches, I will not buy. Their service is a disaster.