Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Teger

There will be one new USA Joues Contraste very soon. It's #87 Emotion. No idea of the actual color, if its limited, etc.

Miss QQ

I saw the collection. It wasn't very exciting. the nail polishes are nice but not unique. The liner is supposed to have silver shimmers, but they are not visible, until I use a remover to try to wipe it off, and then the shimmers showed up. The glitters in Cosmic are visible, and they are larger than the usual micro-shimmers that Chanel like to put in their nail polishes. Here are some swatches. The blue doesn't quite look like my swatches in real, they look like how they are in the bottle. http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/07/...tion-for-vogue-fashion-night-info-photos.html The two blushes are the new JCs released with Vitalumiere Douceur foundation. There is 1 more JC, but it is a re-launch, Rose Initial or something.
I have the 2 JCs swatched there. I put them in the Fashion Night Out thread. I like the colours, but mine are baked and I have decided to stay away from these baked blushes for a while.

Darby

So this is very random and probably the wrong thread but I'm new to chanel and I had a question. I am trying to hunt down notorious and I found someone who is willing to sell it to me but at the steep price of 100 :( is this blush really worth it? It's nearly impossible to find but I feel like I need it. Again sorry it's so random but I didn't know where to ask this question haha

Kaidan

So this is very random and probably the wrong thread but I'm new to chanel and I had a question. I am trying to hunt down notorious and I found someone who is willing to sell it to me but at the steep price of 100
ssad.gif
is this blush really worth it? It's nearly impossible to find but I feel like I need it. Again sorry it's so random but I didn't know where to ask this question haha
It's not worth it! D:

katred

Specktra Bestie
So this is very random and probably the wrong thread but I'm new to chanel and I had a question. I am trying to hunt down notorious and I found someone who is willing to sell it to me but at the steep price of 100
ssad.gif
is this blush really worth it? It's nearly impossible to find but I feel like I need it. Again sorry it's so random but I didn't know where to ask this question haha
This is a perfectly appropriate thread for the question, but I have to agree with the others, it's not worth that much. You can find a similar contour powder for far less and I wouldn't be surprised if Chanel repromoted it at some point.

Darby

This is a perfectly appropriate thread for the question, but I have to agree with the others, it's not worth that much. You can find a similar contour powder for far less and I wouldn't be surprised if Chanel repromoted it at some point.
Thank you to all of the ladies who answered my question on here in regards to notorious. After all, I didn't buy it haha. I would love some feedback on dupes though!!

Spanky

I'm right there on the do I **need** notorious train.I've become very interested in recently & am trying to hone my skills. I am still ISO my HG product for my NC20 self. I would love to get my hands on the infamous Notorious. Does Chanel do repromotes???

Jayded_Dreams

Here are a two photos of the Chanel blush 87 EMOTION from my blog: http://jaydeddreaming.com/2013/11/87-emotion-chanel-joues-contraste-2013.html

Dominique33

Discretion looks interesting. Not that I need another light pink blush, but I do use them a lot...
Oh yes it is Katred. I am a huge fan of JC blushes, and I purchased both Discrétion and Accent ( I didn't buy Evocation though ^^). Discrétion is very soft, it has some shimmer in it but it remains subtle and light. Rose Initiale has yellow undertones, Rose Ecrin is much more muted. Espiègle is a very soft peachy pink ( discontinued I fear ), in brief Discrétion is a lovely pink, easy to wear. I don't know if you need another blush^^ as I said I am a fan of JC blushes, but if you have many light pink blushes already well...
sigh.gif