Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

pbpink

I would love to find fandango and have checked everywhere in retail, any ideas where I could find? my local C boutique has a tester, any chance they would part ways with it? haha!!

Leliforever

I'm planning a trip on the chanel counter soon to try the les beiges powder and I was thinking of trying for the first time the joues contraste blushes as well.
In your opinion what's the best,natural looking,everyday permanent blush from chanel right now?

Dominique33

I'm planning a trip on the chanel counter soon to try the les beiges powder and I was thinking of trying for the first time the joues contraste blushes as well.
In your opinion what's the best,natural looking,everyday permanent blush from chanel right now?
If your skin is fair Rose Ecrin or Rose Initiale

Monsy

or rose petale

orchid rose was stunning, i will never understand why they discontinued that one and espiegle.

Monsy

We have the same skin tone. I would do Rose petale or Rose initiale. In love is beautiful also, as well as rose bronze.

Monsy

If it's still there it's worth buying. I heard they are discontinuing that and Espiegle.

this is my photo of orchid rose

katred

Specktra Bestie
If it's still there it's worth buying. I heard they are discontinuing that and Espiegle.

this is my photo of orchid rose

Damn. Wish I'd looked at that one more before they discontinued it. Looks beautiful. I don't think that they have it at any of my counters anymore. Espeigle is cleared out already. Strangely, Delice seems to have been given a permanent place in the display I saw this week.

Leliforever

I read there is a difference between US and EURO Rose Orchid.since I live in Europe,do you still recommend the euro version if i find it at my local counter?

Monsy

There is a difference texture wise and sometimes color wise too... you can google chanel us blushes vs euro baked formula

josephine90

is all the blushes sold in states currently the us formula or is there some shades in the euro baked formula? i heard some were released in the euro formula and some was rereleased in the us formula as well like pink explosion. Im new to chanel blushes and kinda confused.

Dominique33

I read there is a difference between US and EURO Rose Orchid.since I live in Europe,do you still recommend the euro version if i find it at my local counter?
Orchid Rose is discontinued here I think. Rose Initiale would be a good option, Rose Ecrin too but I fear it's discontinued too, Pink Explosion is good too ( even if the name is well explosive lol, the colour is not ! ), Frivole is a peachy blush, quite soft and easy to wear. The baked euro version is good, if you reside in Europe you'll find the European versions !

Monsy

is all the blushes sold in states currently the us formula or is there some shades in the euro baked formula? i heard some were released in the euro formula and some was rereleased in the us formula as well like pink explosion. Im new to chanel blushes and kinda confused.
all the permanent ones should be us formula

pbpink

as long as you buy JC from a dept store here in US, it will be US version

josephine90

all the permanent ones should be us formula
Thanks guys! I was reading reviews on pink explosion and suddenly learned that a baked version was released before, so I got kinda confused LOL, I love pink blushes, should I get pink explosion and rose initiale for my skin tone?

pbpink

Thanks guys! I was reading reviews on pink explosion and suddenly learned that a baked version was released before, so I got kinda confused LOL, I love pink blushes, should I get pink explosion and rose initiale for my skin tone?
looking at your pic, I am thinking in love JC and inspiration cream blush!! check them out!! hope I don't confuse you more! ha!

rwbey

I use Rose Dust regularly, and have Pink Explosion which was LE - but if you can find it, it's gorgeous!

Latest posts