Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Medgal07

I don't own TF Ravish and Savage
ssad.gif
They're still around
th_DANCE.gif

Miss QQ

elegant - Is the Perfection Lumiere Velvet suitable for normal to dry skin? I really like to try this, but I read that it is good for oily skins. I like my Vitalumiere Aqua and I'm at my last drop. PLV has not launched here yet.
Very pretty shades!  Elegant...do you see what I mean about those "holes" being normal in the baked blushes?
Only 1 of my JCs have a hole and all my JCs are baked. So funny to know they comr with holes, because I didn't pay attention to that until now. They all have the concentric circles though. Vivacite is beautiful! I have Ultra Rose but they are different. Hope you like yours when you get it. The new JCs have not launched yet but I'll be checking them out!
have you tried the Shiseido White beam blush Medgal?  if you like white/golden, very soft sheen, no shimmer or glitter -- this is one blush I really recc and use almost daily. I also use the 107 which is a pink version.  Both are excellent products. 
Is it very gold? I want Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl but I can't get it here and have been looking for alternatives. I don't want anything too gold or pink. I am considering Benefit High Beam (not sure if it is too pink) and Nars Copanabana illuminator (maybe too shimmery). I have to check out the shiseido high beam white. Is the pink one Medusa?

MissTania

Sharing another Chanel Joues Contraste 180 Caresse... (along with 160 Innocence)... I am not sure when this will be release.. (Teger said maybe Fall/Holiday 2014)..

:)
I just checked out the new thread for Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup - Collection États Poétiques and saw Innocence listed
eyelove.gif

Looks like a great shade. I hope Caresse is part of the collection too!

Icecaramellatte

So bummed. My Nordies order was delayed. My blushes should have come yesterday but now I have to wait until Monday. I should have listened to you guys and ordered from Saks especially since I'm on my way there now.

Medgal07

So bummed. My Nordies order was delayed. My blushes should have come yesterday but now I have to wait until Monday. I should have listened to you guys and ordered from Saks especially since I'm on my way there now.
girlhaha.gif
Totally understand but at least it's Monday and not April 22, which was Bloomie's target back order date. Besides which, by the time you get them you'll love them
even more---so worth the wait.

Teger

I have a suspicion that that one Joues Contraste, #95 compliment, will be launching with the repackaged le blanc de chanel (with a pump top).

MissTania

I have a suspicion that that one Joues Contraste, #95 compliment, will be launching with the repackaged le blanc de chanel (with a pump top).
How exciting! I am going through a crazy JC mania phase atm. Do you know what the colour is?

For anyone who saw Discretion 86 and Evocation 85 which seemed to be released in only some countries and may have wanted them- I just saw Evocation on strawberrynet. If they get Discretion I may have to back it up, however I am not counting on them getting it as it's sold out from one department store chain here in Australia and my local store has several Evocations still.

http://au.strawberrynet.com/makeup/chanel/powder-blush---no--85-evocation/164860/#DETAIL

Haven

I ordered Vivacite from Chanel's site. It typically takes forever for products to get to my house, but it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Icecaramellatte

I wore Canaille yesterday. Whoa is it pigmented! I didn't expect that especially since I was using my new Nars Yachiyo brush for the first time. It blended it out great though. Great color!

Sugar & Spice

So happy to hear all the great reviews of Canaille, I never buy the baked version blushes but Canaille was just too pretty to pass up.

I'm not sure if I want to check out the new foundation, Chanel foundations have always caused me to break out.

LivN

Canaille is gorgeous. I ended up with it by mistake, the SA packed Canaille instead of Vivacite. I'm returning it tomorrow, it's too warm for my skin tone but I've tried it and it truly is a stunning shade and beautiful formula. It's so soft, I've applied it with my fingers. It's crazy pigmented but easy to blend. It's a must have for deeper and/or warm skin tones IMO.