Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

elegant-one

Got my blush and love it! Plus no holes!
cheerleader.gif
Yay for no holes...those are only reserved for my blushes
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif

I'm happy that you love it.

Calla88

What are the two favorites out of the blushes, thinking of trying a couple after my failed attempt to purchase accent. Thanks in advance

elegant-one

What are the two favorites out of the blushes, thinking of trying a couple after my failed attempt to purchase accent. Thanks in advance
What kind of shades are your usual favorites? Nudes, pinks, reds, plums? Its hard to go wrong with the shade of your choice they are so lovely on the skin. I love Rose Ecrin which is a pinked natural nude. I love every pink so its hard to go wrong there.

Maybe the new Vivacite! Yes, that would be my recommendation for you. Its beautiful. There are swatches here a page or 2 back

Dominique33

What are the two favorites out of the blushes, thinking of trying a couple after my failed attempt to purchase accent.  Thanks in advance
Maybe Canaille would be great on you, if not well Ultra Rose is a vibrant and bright pink, Rose Initiale is a go-to blush, Malice is a soft apricot one, Pink Explosion is lovely too, Plum Attraction is gorgeous and Rose Ecrin as suggested Élégant is soft, it is a muted pink very easy to wear. Rouge is beautiful too, in fact all JC blushes are very pretty !

elegant-one

Maybe Canaille would be great on you, if not well Ultra Rose is a vibrant and bright pink, Rose Initiale is a go-to blush, Malice is a soft apricot one, Pink Explosion is lovely too, Plum Attraction is gorgeous and Rose Ecrin as suggested Élégant is soft, it is a muted pink very easy to wear. Rouge is beautiful too, in fact all JC blushes are very pretty !
girlhaha.gif
Kind of like...I like all the colors of M & M's in the bag...I can't choose lol

Dominique33

LOL Élégant :))) which one that is the question ! But I didn ´ t purchase Canaille or Vivacité ;) because I have many M&Ms !

Calla88

Thanks so much Elegant- One and Dominique33, I haven't purchased a new Chanel blush in quite few years, your input is appreciated. I like subtle glow but with good a payoff , recently obsessed with Rosey bronze, dusty rose, cantaloupe and mauvey tan with a hint of plum blushes as of late. I know I will start using more my corals and orange blushes as summer rolls around. All of the suggestion sound good, I might start with Rose Ecrin , Vivacité , Malice or Canalile . Trying to limit my purchase to two because I'm headed to Paris in two weeks so I know I will check out Chanel while I'm there.

Dominique33

Paris ! Just great ! You have a Chanel store ( beauty only ) 382 rue Saint-Honoré Paris 1, you will find everything about Beauty and more ( manicure salon too ), or if you prefer Sephora Champs Elysées, or other Sephora stores of course, not to Forget Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussmann. But the Chanel Beauty store is located rue Saint-Honoré.

Calla88

Thanks again Dominique , I just wrote that info in my phone to use in Paris! Can't wait to hit Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussman, haven't been in several years!

elegant-one

I want to go to Paris too
sigh.gif

Thanks so much Elegant- One and Dominique33, I haven't purchased a new Chanel blush in quite few years, your input is appreciated. I like subtle glow but with good a payoff , recently obsessed with Rosey bronze, dusty rose, cantaloupe and mauvey tan with a hint of plum blushes as of late. I know I will start using more my corals and orange blushes as summer rolls around. All of the suggestion sound good, I might start with Rose Ecrin , Vivacité , Malice or Canalile . Trying to limit my purchase to two because I'm headed to Paris in two weeks so I know I will check out Chanel while I'm there.
Oh, Malice would be beautiful on you!

Ahh, Paris. Enjoy your trip there! How sweet

Sugar & Spice

I've been wearing Canaille for the past 2 days and it is soooo pretty I just can't stop talking about it! It is certainly a blush that will work on all skin tones, this is the orange/brown blush I have been searching for and it is very pigmented. I actually love the texture, it was so easy to blend and had great staying power even on my oily skin.