Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Timmi

Thanks Medgal07, LivN and Dominique33. Planning to wear them this week.
smiles.gif

Calla88

I was only able to get one JC while in Paris, I was on a skin care mission, but I did get the elusive Accent, which I'm very happy with and just adore. I have my eye on a few JC's and will order a few this week now that I'm back home. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions!

Dominique33

I was only able to get one JC while in Paris, I was on a skin care mission, but I did get the elusive Accent, which I'm very happy with and just adore. I have my eye on a few JC's and will order a few this week now that I'm back home. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions!
Accent is very pretty ! I am glad you were able to find it. " On a skin care mission " ?
ok.gif

Calla88

I wanted to try some of the French skin care brands and favorites that had been recommended to me , so I was on a mission to find items on my list.

Dominique33

French brands that is ? There are so many, esp in our so-called " para pharmacies " or other brands. Did you find something interesting ? I hope you did :)

Dominique33

The most popular Beauty brands are Nuxe, Caudalie, Liérac, Bioderma, Vichy, Avène, Yves Rocher ( not so good ), L'Occitane, Durance and many others in fact. Some are really good ( Liérac for example ), most high end spas are located in Paris ( Nuxe, Guerlain, 5 Mondes etc...) and I have Caudalie in my area :) nice I mean great but too pricey for me.

Monsy

la roche and vichy are now available in the usa in Ulta. Avene LRP and vichy are also available online

although they are much more expensive in the US than in EU

User38

The most popular Beauty brands are Nuxe, Caudalie, Liérac, Bioderma, Vichy, Avène, Yves Rocher ( not so good ), L'Occitane, Durance and many others in fact. Some are really good ( Liérac for example ), most high end spas are located in Paris ( Nuxe, Guerlain, 5 Mondes etc...) and I have Caudalie in my area
smiles.gif
nice I mean great but too pricey for me.
I stocked up on Nuxe, Avene, Bioderma, and Caudalie. I have easy access to Le roche..

Dominique33

Caudalie launches le Parfum Divin I think ( oil, body scrub so far ) it sounds really good for summer. So you love those brands, I am glad to hear that. Honestly I am a fan of Estée Lauder skincare but I also use Nuxe, and Liérac most of the time, Caudalie too for body care and oils or perfumes .

Calla88

I got Nuxe, Avene, Caudalie, Lierac, Bioderma. Ducray, Embryolisse , La Roche because it was a great deal on a product I love as I can buy it stateside and a few more I can't recall plus a few hair items as well! Successful shopping trip I must say!

Medgal07

Oh that's great Calla---enjoy Accent. I just love it too.

Medgal07

I got Nuxe, Avene, Caudalie, Lierac, Bioderma. Ducray, Embryolisse , La Roche because it was a great deal on a product I love as I can buy it stateside and a few more I can't recall plus a few hair items as well! Successful shopping trip I must say!
Awesome haul! ENJOY!!! You'll be as radiant as ever!

Dragonetta

Thanks to all who replied to my plastic insert/velvet pouch question. I decided to put the plastic inserts back into the compacts on those JCs that I rarely use, also on the baked formulas. I store my makeup in a Muji acrylic container inside my closet, so they should be safe and sound despite the LA heat.
Thankyou for asking! I just bought my first chanel blush and after reading the comments I went straight to the trash and digged out the plastic thingy which I had already trown away. I bought Pink Explosion btw and its so beautiful and wel pigmented. I want more! Does anybody have any suggestions for JC's that would look nice with NC20 skin (blonde hair)?

Dominique33

Discrétion is just beautiful, a very soft pink ( I think it will look pretty on you, I am NW 20 not NC 20 but Discrétion is lovely on pale complexions )
Here is the baked version :

Medgal07

I bought Pink Explosion btw and its so beautiful and wel pigmented. I want more! Does anybody have any suggestions for JC's that would look nice with NC20 skin (blonde hair)?
Love your choice of Pink Explosion---ENJOY!!!! Get ready for a JC explosion. Once you start there's no stopping because they're just so irresistible.

User38

Discrétion is just beautiful, a very soft pink ( I think it will look pretty on you, I am NW 20 not NC 20 but Discrétion is lovely on pale complexions )
Here is the baked version :

Dominique thank you! this looks a bit like Narcisse which I have and love ! Is this a peach/pink? narcisse is all soft pink.

Dominique33

You are welcome ! I do not know if Narcisse was released here, Discrétion is a very soft all pink too ( Espiègle is a soft peachy blush but I think it is discontinued, not quite sure though for you in the US ). Discrétion is so lovely on pale skins I love it !