Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Medgal07

Ok ladies, please excuse my ignorance. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to makeup. Those plastic things to protect the actual blush when you first buy them, do you toss them or keep them in the compact? Do you store your JCs in the velvet pouch? Please educate me, lol.
Not an ignorant question at all & I'm sure we all do things differently---no right or wrong, just personal preference. I toss the plastic inserts but I save the pouches
to use during travel. I have a label maker so I immediately label the blush and store it w/its siblings in alphabetical order, & by type. JCs w/JCs & crémes w/crémes.
I like to see & access items quickly & removing a pouch wouldn't afford me that.

Medgal07

Canaille swatches

I've exchanged it for Rose Initiale as C. is not a shade I would wear often but I'm thinking of going back for it. It's such a great blush.
Oh I hope you do as well. I also read your review!!!
thmbup.gif

Timmi

Not an ignorant question at all & I'm sure we all do things differently---no right or wrong, just personal preference. I toss the plastic inserts but I save the pouches
to use during travel. I have a label maker so I immediately label the blush and store it w/its siblings in alphabetical order, & by type. JCs w/JCs & crémes w/crémes.
I like to see & access items quickly & removing a pouch wouldn't afford me that.
Very good to know! Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I removed the plastic inserts and put them aside, all together in a ziplock (for future use?, idk, haha). I also saved the pouches.

cluelessss8

Ok ladies, please excuse my ignorance. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to makeup. Those plastic things to protect the actual blush when you first buy them, do you toss them or keep them in the compact? Do you store your JCs in the velvet pouch? Please educate me, lol.
I keep the box and velvet pouch together, placed them in a separate container. I keep the plastic thing in the compact.. :D

Dominique33

I keep both the pouch and the plastic thing, all the more as here we have the baked formula only. The JC blushes are precious ones, the more protected it is, the better :)

LivN

I think you should go back and get Caneille. Lovely blush. I also read your review.
thmbup.gif
Thank you both for reading my ramblings
bouquet.gif
Timmi, I keep everything but in a separate box. I'm always in a hurry, it's too much trouble to take the blush out of the pouch, take the plastic off etc. But I like to keep the packaging in case I ever decide to sell it or give away.

Does anyone knows how JC Emotion compares to Illamasqua Chased or Lancome Aplum?

Medgal07

bouquet.gif
Timmi, I keep everything but in a separate box. I'm always in a hurry, it's too much trouble to take the blush out of the pouch, take the plastic off etc. But I like to keep the packaging in case I ever decide to sell it or give away.

Does anyone knows how JC Emotion compares to Illamasqua Chased or Lancome Aplum?
Sorry LivN---I only have Émotion

LivN

Tnx Medgal :) I'm obsessed with Emotion but as I already have Aplum and plan to get Chased I'm not sure if I "need" it. Plus I need to chase Emotion as it is not available in the UK. I need someone to tell me I don't need it! :)

I lot of "need"s :))

Medgal07

Tnx Medgal :) I'm obsessed with Emotion but as I already have Aplum and plan to get Chased I'm not sure if I "need" it. Plus I need to chase Emotion as it is not available in the UK. I need someone to tell me I don't need it! :)

I lot of "need"s :))
Oh LivN---I'm not that girl
girlhaha.gif
I'm the opposite of that girl. I'm the girl who says if you can't decide between two----get both!
lol.gif

Timmi

bouquet.gif

Thanks LivN!

Timmi

Thanks to all who replied to my plastic insert/velvet pouch question. I decided to put the plastic inserts back into the compacts on those JCs that I rarely use, also on the baked formulas. I store my makeup in a Muji acrylic container inside my closet, so they should be safe and sound despite the LA heat.