Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Medgal07

No self-restraint...you're in good company with Medgal and I
girlhaha.gif
Innocence looks gorgeous, enjoy!
Malice is very pretty and different to all the other JC's- I have it, but have to use a lighter hand. I have to pull it out this week I have neglected it as I am trying to finish up Narcisse. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it when it arrives- no doubt you'll love it!

I think I will get Rose Tourbillon, I have wanted it for a long time and doubt I'll find it elsewhere.
wavey.gif
Hi there MissTania---how are you? Oh you do speak the truth!!!
friends.gif
USCGirlie is definitely in good company!
I'm looking forward to welcoming Malice to the ever expanding JC family.

Medgal07

Hi again! Sharing another Joues Contraste.. 250 Crescendo - I think maybe this is for next year...?
Again, very pretty blush!!!

What do you guys think? Will try to compare this to 53 Turbulent, 64 Pink Explosion, 74 Ultra Rose.. (any other comparison you like..?)

I also have JC in 190 Angelique and Le Blush Creme de Chanel 80 Invitation... (I missed out 170 Rose Glacier). Will post Angelique and Invitation later...

I got them from someone possibly selling promo pieces.. I am not sure why they have it now..

Thank you :)
Wow ----that's gorgeous! I don't think Pink Explosion is that vibrant. Crescendo reminds me of Tom Ford's Narcissist
eyelove.gif

USCgirlie

No need to be embarrassed here USCgirlie----we understand! I'm so glad you got Malice, and you're enjoying Innocence w/a little Malice on top
lol.gif
I'm glad we're just
talking about blush!

​ I loading my online cart as the Nordies anniversary sale approaches.
LOL Medgal!
girlhaha.gif
The blush names make me laugh -- Innocence does describe the corresponding blush well, but I don't see how Malice is malicious at all! It's quite the sweet, perky color. And, I'm so glad I'm in such good company here! I can't wait for the Anniversary Sale...there were so many items mentioned in the binder that the SA showed me that it's hard to keep track of everything! I'm trying to be good though with the sale, given that the Chanel highlighter will make a dent in my wallet!

Dominique33

Wow ----that's gorgeous! I don't think Pink Explosion is that vibrant. Crescendo reminds me of Tom Ford's Narcissist
eyelove.gif
th_hello2.gif
Meddy

I agree Pink Explosion looks quite intense in the pan, but it's soft IRL in fact. I don't have the other ones so far I know, I don't even know if they were released here ( maybe Paris exclusive or other collections ? )

Winthrop44

Hi again! Sharing another Joues Contraste.. 250 Crescendo - I think maybe this is for next year...?

What do you guys think? Will try to compare this to 53 Turbulent, 64 Pink Explosion, 74 Ultra Rose.. (any other comparison you like..?)

I also have JC in 190 Angelique and Le Blush Creme de Chanel 80 Invitation... (I missed out 170 Rose Glacier). Will post Angelique and Invitation later...

I got them from someone possibly selling promo pieces.. I am not sure why they have it now..

WOW...thank YOU! Without seeing them side by side yet, it does look Turbulent-like to me. I wonder if the US will ever get any of these blushes? It'll be interesting to see. In any event I'm glad you're getting to enjoy them - and thanks for sharing!

Icecaramellatte

I'd love to see comparison swatches. Thanks.

Medgal07

LOL Medgal!
girlhaha.gif
The blush names make me laugh -- Innocence does describe the corresponding blush well, but I don't see how Malice is malicious at all! It's quite the sweet, perky color. And, I'm so glad I'm in such good company here! I can't wait for the Anniversary Sale...there were so many items mentioned in the binder that the SA showed me that it's hard to keep track of everything! I'm trying to be good though with the sale, given that the Chanel highlighter will make a dent in my wallet!
I'm so excited for the Anniversary Sale----something tells me I'll be making a huge purchase. Today is my birthday so I'm putting what will likely be a mega haul
in the BD column! I skipped the last Chanel illuminator---it appeared chalky. That may not have been the case, but it just didn't compel me the way others have.
This new one however is right up my highlighter alley!!!

Medgal07

You guys are making want to pull out Malice. I really like this blush and used it a lot once upon a time. The only problem was a bought it around the same time as Fleur de Lotus and they are both in the same shade family so I pretty much just alternated between them when I need a blush in that color range. In fact, I seem to recall I bought it around the Nordies Anniversary sale. Not last year, maybe the year before. Don't know. Off to put it in this week's rotation.

yahoo.gif
UPS updated my delivery----it will arrive today instead of tomorrow as originally scheduled. Happy Birthday to me!
I also have Fleur de Lotus and it's just such a soft feminine color. I love it. It seemingly appeared out of no where on Nordies web site
several months ago. Do pull out Malice! We're doing a Jungle theme this month and I'm certain there's an exotic flower of sorts in the
Jungle---can you tell I'm justifying wearing Malice to be 'ON THEME'
girlhaha.gif

Dominique33

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]UPS updated my delivery----it will arrive today instead of tomorrow as originally scheduled.  Happy Birthday to me!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     I also have Fleur de Lotus and it's just such a soft feminine color.  I love it.  It seemingly appeared out of no where on Nordies web site[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     several months ago.  Do pull out Malice!  We're doing a Jungle theme this month and I'm certain there's an exotic flower of sorts in the [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Jungle---can you tell I'm justifying wearing Malice to be 'ON THEME'[/COLOR]     :haha:  
LOL happy Birthday to me, you deserve Malice, I know you will Enjoy that very pretty blush ! I cannot wait to see your makeups ! :)

USCgirlie

I'm so excited for the Anniversary Sale----something tells me I'll be making a huge purchase. Today is my birthday so I'm putting what will likely be a mega haul
in the BD column! I skipped the last Chanel illuminator---it appeared chalky. That may not have been the case, but it just didn't compel me the way others have.
This new one however is right up my highlighter alley!!!
Happy happy Birthday, Medgal!!
party.gif
I hope you are having a lovely day! What do you have on your Anniversary list?
eyelove.gif

USCgirlie

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte I'm still trying to decide if I should get Innocence. It looks close to Rose Initial which I already have. Any thoughts?

You guys are making want to pull out Malice. I really like this blush and used it a lot once upon a time. The only problem was a bought it around the same time as Fleur de Lotus and they are both in the same shade family so I pretty much just alternated between them when I need a blush in that color range. In fact, I seem to recall I bought it around the Nordies Anniversary sale. Not last year, maybe the year before. Don't know. Off to put it in this week's rotation.

Hi Icecaramellatte!

I also was wary of getting Rose Initiale when I saw it being compared to Innocence -- mostly because Rose Initiale is a blush that I don't reach for often. For some reason I don't find it the most flattering on my skintone, even though I know many love that blush! Fortunately, I've found Innocence quite different (both swatched and on the face) for me to justify owning both. While I don't really like Rose Initiale on my face, I LOVE Innocence! I took these swatches for my blog -- hopefully this helps you!

From L to R: NARS Love, Chanel Innocence, Chanel Rose Initiale, Hourglass Luminous Flush, Chanel Blush Horizon de Chanel

Another pic:

Innocence leans more of a mauve, soft pink compared to Rose Initiale's brighter pink. I hope this helps!!

Medgal07

party.gif
Happy Birthday! Yes. You must do a big Nordies Haul in celebration!

Thanks for this. I actually like Rose Initial but I don't have many soft pink blushes. Oh you think they are different enough? I don't need much of an excuse to get Innocence. It looks really pretty.

Oh this one is right up my alley! Thanks!
Thank you ICL! I made a small Pre-BD collective haul and there will be one celebrating post BD but also for Nordie's anniversary.

Chanel e/s quad in Poésie, Chanel JC in Malice, Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, Tom Ford lipstick in Slander & Tom Ford Bronzing Brush 05

USCgirlie

Thank you ICL! I made a small Pre-BD collective haul and there will be one celebrating post BD but also for Nordie's anniversary.

Chanel e/s quad in Poésie, Chanel JC in Malice, Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, Tom Ford lipstick in Slander & Tom Ford Bronzing Brush 05
Ah, such good picks Medgal! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
drinkup.gif

Latest posts