Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

MissTania

More Rose Glacier pics:

http://paczekwpudrze.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/chanel-joues-contraste-170-rose-glacier.html

This blogger from the UK has said Jersey is a Europe only LE, and that the collection will be out on 29 August.

http://www.disneyrollergirl.net/chanel-vitalumiere-loose-powder-foundation-le-blanc-de-chanel-pump-bottle/
You are welcome , Jersey is a pretty nude with beige/Peach/very soft copper hints. It is really worth the splurge IMO I hope it is permanent but not sure at all.
It seems RG might be perm, and Jersey LE.. who knows, it's so hard to get a straight answer!

LivN

I really don't need another blush, but Innocence is just stunning. I've tried it again today and took some comparison swatches. Luckily, Jersey is orange on me. I'll skip that one.

delicatewhimsy

Right now on nordstrom.com there is a Nordstrom Exclusive Joues Contraste, but when you click on it, it says no color. I'm wondering if this is going to be Rose Glacier!!

MissTania

Rose Glacier and Jersey are coming to Australia, my friend works for Chanel and will give me a preview when I come in. She said Rose G is gorgeous. I will most likely be getting it.
yahoo.gif

RockDiva

I love Jersey! I have a feeling it would look just like Espiegle (dc), which I have and is my fave JC.

MissTania

Rose G and Jersey.

Rose G is very shimmery and frosty, it would be great for highlighting cheeks. My friend who works for Chanel said it reminded her of Reflex, but a pink version. I agree!

Jersey is gorgeous, and was really growing on me, but the reality is I often wear pinks and reds for lippies and even for oranges/corals, I think this is not peachy enough for me anyways. It has a unique mix of brown tones and coral/peach, and I decided to sleep on it before finally deciding..but I am leaning towards no. Funnily enough, on my friend who is more tanned, Jersey appeared pinkish! I think it will vary a lot on everyone. My friend said that Jersey could be good for contouring on fair skins, but personally I don't contour.

They remind me of less intense versions of Vivacite and Canaille (they are different of course, but I did a swatch of V and C a few months back and I immediately thought of that swatch when taking this pic).

delicatewhimsy

4d2aefc8_image.jpeg
I purchased that "no name" blush from Macys yesterday. May I direct your attention to the name of the blush that Is listed on the shipping confirmation. Jersey is not going to be a Europe exclusive since I've apparently bought it. It is now sold out, but hopefully will make a reappearance with Rose Glacier because that's the one I really want!!

Winthrop44

walkingdead

4d2aefc8_image.jpeg
I purchased that "no name" blush from Macys yesterday. May I direct your attention to the name of the blush that Is listed on the shipping confirmation. Jersey is not going to be a Europe exclusive since I've apparently bought it. It is now sold out, but hopefully will make a reappearance with Rose Glacier because that's the one I really want!!
Ugh I had it in my cart before it was sold out!

Queenesq

Hello ladies! I just though I'd share some pics of Jersey and Rose Glacier. They are now available at The Bay in Canada :D

These were all taken in my bathroom under natural lighting. I think it's about 90% accurate, they are both a little more muted. Rose Glacier is gorgeous with the golden shimmer and Jersey is a nice neutral slightly peachy blush with gold shimmer. I cannot wait to try these!
Jersey is a pretty soft peach blush.

Medgal07

Hello ladies! I just though I'd share some pics of Jersey and Rose Glacier. They are now available at The Bay in Canada :D

These were all taken in my bathroom under natural lighting. I think it's about 90% accurate, they are both a little more muted. Rose Glacier is gorgeous with the golden shimmer and Jersey is a nice neutral slightly peachy blush with gold shimmer. I cannot wait to try these!
Beautiful---thank you so much!!!!

EllaS

No more wait on Jersey. It's in stock on Bloomies. I just ordered it. Still a little unsure how it'll look on me. Seems to look apricot/peach on some and more rosewood on others...but I like both of those options so I'm hoping for the best :)

Thank you to everyone for the photos!