Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

elegant-one

Here is Jersey I found it at Sephora but the other one was not available for some reason ( and probably won't ). Jersey is a lovely peachy nude. The texture is very smooth ( European formula though ), and it looks really pretty ( a perfect go-to blush I would say ).

I NEED that! Its so soft & pretty.

cluelessss8

I got Rose Glacier... it's the prettiest pink with golden sheen.. PRETTY!!

Together here with Rose Tendre (DC) and Rose de Venise (also DC, sorry!)
I think maybe near Rose Initiale and Fleur de Lotus.. hmm...

I also got hold of another possibly LE for 2015... I am not sure when this will be out.. why, where, how.. etc. :)

Chanel Jardin de Chanel - Blush Camelia Rose

I haven't tried this yet! Haha! It is so pretty....
:)

urbis

I got Rose Glacier... it's the prettiest pink with golden sheen.. PRETTY!! Together here with Rose Tendre (DC) and Rose de Venise (also DC, sorry!) I think maybe near Rose Initiale and Fleur de Lotus.. hmm... I also got hold of another possibly LE for 2015... I am not sure when this will be out.. why, where, how.. etc. :) Chanel Jardin de Chanel - Blush Camelia Rose I haven't tried this yet! Haha! It is so pretty.... :)
Where does this beauty come from??? It's beautiful,it screams SPRING to me (and BUY ME as well ...)- I only hope it won't be one of those usually hyperlimited unreachable regional or shop exclusive ...

Bonitinha

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
th_kiss.gif
Hi my dear friend!
Elegant -- how are you, gorgeou lady? Summer has been so crazy and I haven't been on here as much as I'd like. Seriously dying over Rose Glacier JC -- and that is saying something since I now own a gazillion JC's ;)

ViolaS24

I also got hold of another possibly LE for 2015... I am not sure when this will be out.. why, where, how.. etc. :)

Thanks for posting. Can you please swatch this new blush? It looks soooo pretty

ViolaS24

So I have both, Rose Initiale and Fleur de Lotus...I hope Rose Glacier is different enough to justify a purchase!

Dominique33

Oh, it's stunning. :heart:  Are you sure it's EU formula, metal pan is not visible on the EU blushes like it is on this pic? :bouquet:  
Yes I think it is the EU formula but I saw noticeable différences in texture recently ( Innocence is a bit less smooth, so was Vivacité ). I purchased Jersey, Rose Glacier and Innocence the 3 are worth buying :)

Calla88

Elegant this is totally random but what candles do you get from Ikea??? From one candle addict to another??? Sorry for the hijack!

LivN

Yes I think it is the EU formula but I saw noticeable différences in texture recently ( Innocence is a bit less smooth, so was Vivacité ). I purchased Jersey, Rose Glacier and Innocence the 3 are worth buying
smiles.gif
Thanks Dominique33
bouquet.gif
I'm very curious about Jersey, I love it on the swatches but I'm concerned it might look too warm/orange on me. How would you describe it? It reminds me a bit of Orchid Rose, but I have no idea if they are similar :)

Thanks to a friend of mine who traveled to the US recently, I got my hands on Emotion. And I'm in love. It's such a gorgeous pink, cool toned, easy to blend. Perfect.
heart.gif

jebogewf

This is beyond gorgeous. I have to know - where do you find all these pretties?

Icecaramellatte

Another new blush! Wow! This is amazing! I can wait for 2015. Too many blushes and products on my wish list right now.

elegant-one

Elegant this is totally random but what candles do you get from Ikea??? From one candle addict to another??? Sorry for the hijack!
rofl.gif
friends.gif

The boring ones LOL I get the plain Tea lights - Glimma 100 packs.They burn cleaner & longer than any other tea light candle. I bought 20 100 packs lol And then I got the larger size (about 21/2 diam) 24 pack version of the same thing. Sometimes I get the berry scented ones in the fall.
I have tea light holders ALL over the house - it takes me awhile to light them all. My FAVE candle ever is the Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup in the large glass jars which I buy locally. It makes me hungry for pancakes & syrup it has the best maple scent.

elegant-one

Elegant -- how are you, gorgeou lady? Summer has been so crazy and I haven't been on here as much as I'd like. Seriously dying over Rose Glacier JC -- and that is saying something since I now own a gazillion JC's ;)
friends.gif
Hi my dear friend!!!
wavey.gif
My life has been hectic too. The blushes are so beautiful & yes, we need Rose Glacier blush
girlhaha.gif

Hope you & the girls are doing well!

Medgal07

kissy.gif
Doing better. We spent several days with our son & DIL which was so wonderful. We're going to Ikea today to load up on my candles
girlhaha.gif
I buys hundreds of them. Hoard makeup...hoard candles. Its beautiful weather & I want to just go. Are you getting any of the new NARS lipsticks?
greengrin.gif

I hope you are feeling better these days & healing up! Hugs
Oh I'm so, so glad to hear that! A day at a time right? Awesome that you spent time w/family. Why do I suspect there might have been a shopping trip during that visit
girlhaha.gif

​ I'm a candle hoarder too. Lately I've been hoarding fashion jewelry---statement earrings & necklaces--can't seem to get enough.

I checked out the NARS lipsticks but resisted since my LS storage runneth over. They are beautiful though!!!

​ I'm driving again---woo hoo! Awesome top-down weather---me and the pooch--hair blowing in the wind---nothing like a little freedom again. Next week is my last week
of PT & I'm so glad about that, and thankful for a great outcome!

cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

You're killing me Clueless---just killing me! I just died
thud.gif