Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

meka72

I'm new to Chanel and can't wait to see Rose Glacier in person. It is my kind of blush. It reminds me of a powder version of Nars cactus flower cream blush. At the beginning of July, I had no Chanel makeup. Around the beginning of August, I had Chanel foundation, blush, powder and lipgloss. I can't wait to add Rose Glacier to my budding collection.

ViolaS24

At the beginning of July, I had no Chanel makeup. Around the beginning of August, I had Chanel foundation, blush, powder and lipgloss. I can't wait to add Rose Glacier to my budding collection.
It's addictive, isn't it? lol

MissTania

I don't know if these swatches have been posted yet - but here are Mostly Sunny's swatches of Rose Glacier and Jersey:

http://instagram.com/p/rj78GRNS5v/?modal=true
Thanks for the swatches, wow I like both, but Rose Glacier is by far my favourite!
thud.gif

Dominique33

Here is Jersey I found it at Sephora but the other one was not available for some reason ( and probably won't ). Jersey is a lovely peachy nude. The texture is very smooth ( European formula though ), and it looks really pretty ( a perfect go-to blush I would say ).

Timmi

Here is Jersey I found it at Sephora but the other one was not available for some reason ( and probably won't ). Jersey is a lovely peachy nude. The texture is very smooth ( European formula though ), and it looks really pretty ( a perfect go-to blush I would say ).

I want!

Dominique33

d4f58e6b_image.jpeg
Chanel haul ( today and this very morning lol ) Rose Glacier and Innocence were available at BS, I also purchased Poésie, Orage and the 2 glosses. I had several coupons, so it was really interesting. I would really recommand Jersey ( purchased yesterday ) as a pretty Peach/copper/nude go-to blush it is pigmented and lovely, I haveń t tried the other ones yet but Rose Glacier looks beautiful, Innocence looks both soft and a bit muted. A perfect pink go-to blush for Fall. Poésie is classy, lovely soft shades for Fall or any occasion in fact, clearly a must have if you need a neutral and classy quad. Orage is dark, deserves its name ( thunder/ storm ) :) hope this was useful if you consider buying some Chanel makeup soon .