Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

MissTania

cheerleader.gif
Yay...I'm so glad you love it!!!
Thanks Meddy - big love!
heart.gif
It's effortless! I have worn it 3 times this week!

MissTania

wavey.gif

The pink ones are necessities too ^^, we have Crescendo on the Chanel website, Rose Pétale and others as well,
sigh.gif
Maybe I should order 1 or 2, I still don't know. But Jersey is truly very pretty too even if it's not pink.
I hesitated a lot on Jersey- especially as the online swatches varied a lot - I never knew I could love this shade as much as a pink.

Crescendo is lovely and I am glad I have a back up, I have Rose Petale but haven't shown it enough love - time to revisit that one!

starletta8

It may be shocking to some, but I actually don't own any of these pretties (yet).

Yesterday I had Rose Bronze used on me, and it is the perfect shade for me. I'll be picking this up on Friday (pay day).

ashievic

wavey.gif

The pink ones are necessities too ^^, we have Crescendo on the Chanel website, Rose Pétale and others as well,
sigh.gif
Maybe I should order 1 or 2, I still don't know. But Jersey is truly very pretty too even if it's not pink.

I hesitated a lot on Jersey- especially as the online swatches varied a lot - I never knew I could love this shade as much as a pink.

Crescendo is lovely and I am glad I have a back up, I have Rose Petale but haven't shown it enough love - time to revisit that one!
Jersey did not work for me. I also thought it was very close to Accent, from Holiday 2013. I use that for contour.

MissTania

Sounds like true love!!!!!
love.gif

I don't know why I never picked up Rose Petal
shrugs.gif
Clearly a lapse in judgement!!!

​I adore PE!!! I agree---we could use another face or three with all of the makeup in our stashes
thud.gif
I think you didn't pick up Rose Petale because your cart overfloweth!
girlhaha.gif

I need to wear Rose Glacier again soon too!

I wonder what JC's are on the horizon, what could possibly be next?

Maybe they will do something like this oldie from 2006, which I bought back then- it was probably my first Chanel blush:

http://cafemakeup.com/2010/02/18/chanel-blush-marathon-lumieres-magiques-de-chanel/

I think I actually threw this out without finishing it - what the heck was I thinking?!

Sandalskt

Welcome to the JC club:cheer: :yahoo: Bummer! I never got Accent. I think you didn't pick up Rose Petale because your cart overfloweth!:haha: I need to wear Rose Glacier again soon too! I wonder what JC's are on the horizon, what could possibly be next? Maybe they will do something like this oldie from 2006, which I bought back then- it was probably my first Chanel blush: http://cafemakeup.com/2010/02/18/chanel-blush-marathon-lumieres-magiques-de-chanel/ I think I actually threw this out without finishing it - what the heck was I thinking?!
Wow that is a gorgeous blush!

Medgal07

Welcome to the JC club
cheerleader.gif
yahoo.gif

Bummer! I never got Accent.
I think you didn't pick up Rose Petale because your cart overfloweth!
girlhaha.gif

I need to wear Rose Glacier again soon too!

I wonder what JC's are on the horizon, what could possibly be next?

Maybe they will do something like this oldie from 2006, which I bought back then- it was probably my first Chanel blush:

http://cafemakeup.com/2010/02/18/chanel-blush-marathon-lumieres-magiques-de-chanel/

I think I actually threw this out without finishing it - what the heck was I thinking?!
lol.gif
I think you're 100% correct!!! I don't know if they could possibly top some of the lovelies that we've already seen but I'm open-minded!!! YES! What were you thinking????
icon_eek.gif

MissTania

lol.gif
I think you're 100% correct!!! I don't know if they could possibly top some of the lovelies that we've already seen but I'm open-minded!!! YES! What were you thinking????
icon_eek.gif
I wish they would do an ombre or something unexpected!!

I truly don't know what I was thinking
icon_eek.gif

Winthrop44

I wish they would do an ombre or something unexpected!!

I truly don't know what I was thinking
icon_eek.gif
Don't feel too bad. I had a 75% used one (by someone else that I got via swap just to see what it looked like) that I tossed and a BNIB one (that I bought from either eBay, Strawberrynet, or Izzys or something, I forget now) that I swapped, leaving me none as well!
sigh.gif
An ombre is a great idea!

MissTania

Don't feel too bad. I had a 75% used one (by someone else that I got via swap just to see what it looked like) that I tossed and a BNIB one (that I bought from either eBay, Strawberrynet, or Izzys or something, I forget now) that I swapped, leaving me none as well!
sigh.gif
An ombre is a great idea!
It's a distant memory now, I just remember back then I was more lazy with getting my own brushes and I recall it having a thin unhelpful brush and I think it swatched a bit dark on me, I probably needed a nice big brush to swirl it all together.

I am hoping for an ombre or something unusual like Dior Tie Dye!

urbis

Is it LE in Europe? At the start of each year, each Counter should have an updated full product list with prices and barcode numbers - perhaps check if it is LE? I think I got mine from Nordstrom, good to see other retailers have it. Thanks Meddy - big love!:heart: It's effortless! I have worn it 3 times this week!
Yes, Jersey was LE in EU and now I can't find it anymore

Latest posts