Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

MissTania

That would be great, thanks!!!!
​ I know----and there's no stopping. There's a hot new product around every corner! I just ordered the new Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Color Confetti Soft
Compact Face Powder. It just hit counters today and it's already for sale on Ebay!

icon_eek.gif
Awesome!!!
pompom.gif

Where did you order from?

I checked Barneys and Sephora online to no avail....

I'll try to get pics in the next day or 2
cheerleader.gif

laurennnxox

Awesome!!!:pompom: Where did you order from? I checked Barneys and Sephora online to no avail.... I'll try to get pics in the next day or 2 :cheer:  
We both placed phone orders with a Barney's SA that was recommended to us on the Givenchy Thread! :) She was super nice and helpful!

MissTania

We both placed phone orders with a Barney's SA that was recommended to us on the Givenchy Thread!
smiles.gif
She was super nice and helpful!
Thank you
hatsoff.gif
! I will have to seriously consider if I will get it and the best place to buy it.

A Sephora just opened up in Australia and they carry Givenchy- I will check if they are getting it (I hope they actually have a clue!).

I hope you love it!
th_thstars.gif

Medgal07

Awesome!!!
pompom.gif

Where did you order from?

I checked Barneys and Sephora online to no avail....

I'll try to get pics in the next day or 2
cheerleader.gif
I ordered from Barney's NY via a SA that a member shared in the Givenchy thread. I just got the powder for now but will look at the remainder of the collection when
it's up online. No rush with the pics!!!! I appreciate you help!!!

laurennnxox

Along with Malice, I also finally pulled the trigger on RA Insaisissable from the spring collection. My SA paired it with a nice liner and I haaaad to have it.

MissTania

I ordered from Barney's NY via a SA that a member shared in the Givenchy thread. I just got the powder for now but will look at the remainder of the collection when
it's up online. No rush with the pics!!!! I appreciate you help!!!
Thanks Meddy
friends.gif
! I will have time this weekend for sure!

Latest posts