Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Rebecca88

Have you seen JC Angélique from the spring 2015 line???
I have, I have! But I have tried Caresse and I find it a tad too light on my skin. http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-caresse-180-joues-contraste-blush-review-photos-swatches
How it looks on her is how it looks on me. Is Angelique more pigmented? So thinking of maybe getting that one instead. Is Angelique already available for purchase?

Medgal07

I have, I have! But I have tried Caresse and I find it a tad too light on my skin. http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-caresse-180-joues-contraste-blush-review-photos-swatches
How it looks on her is how it looks on me. Is Angelique more pigmented? So thinking of maybe getting that one instead. Is Angelique already available for purchase?
Yes, Angelique is available at Macy's online---but backordered until Jan 7. It's also available at Nordstrom counters, but it's not yet available at Nordies online.
I ordered directly from a local Nordies and hope to get it any day now. It does appear significantly deeper in color and more pigmented than Caresse.

Dominique33

You already ordered the spring collection OMG Christmas is not over yet . I am not in the mood of spring days quite the opposite in fact, Glad we don't Have the collection here I must say. But of course Enjoy your goodies !

Medgal07

But of course Enjoy your goodies !
Hello Dear Friend
cheerleader.gif
​So happy to see you!!! It seems as though the fall and holiday collections happened so many months ago...things move pretty quickly in
'makeup time.'
girlhaha.gif
I think I've ordered more than half of the Chanel spring collection.

Medgal07

MissTania
th_happy1.gif
MissTania. Don't order from Macy's. Although the items appear to be in stock, they're not. Macy's does't reveal that until you check your account, at which time you'll see that the items are backordered until January 7. Very dubious don't you think. I canceled my Macy's order and ordered from a local Nordstrom by phone, because it was not yet online at Nordstrom. It did go live online at Nordies on Monday, at which time I placed another order. Good luck.

Rebecca88

I purchased the Rose Glacier and was wondering which other of these blushes would look good on NC 30 (olive toned) skin? I was hoping to look more for a peachy/orangy color, with not too much sparkle or brown. :) thank you in advance! xx

Also which brush do you guys recommend using with these blushes? And with mine when I use the blush it comes with it has a lot of fallout and goes everywhere in the 'compact/pan' (what the blush is in), is this normal? Just wondering!

Rebecca88

MissTania
th_happy1.gif
MissTania. Don't order from Macy's. Although the items appear to be in stock, they're not. Macy's does't reveal that until you check your account, at which time you'll see that the items are backordered until January 7. Very dubious don't you think. I canceled my Macy's order and ordered from a local Nordstrom by phone, because it was not yet online at Nordstrom. It did go live online at Nordies on Monday, at which time I placed another order. Good luck.
That's ridiculous :-/ I find they should make it clear from the beginning that the item is temporarily unavailable/backordered.

delicatewhimsy

I purchased the Rose Glacier and was wondering which other of these blushes would look good on NC 30 (olive toned) skin? I was hoping to look more for a peachy/orangy color, with not too much sparkle or brown. :) thank you in advance! xx
You lucky lady! Rose Glacier isn't available here in the States. Have you thought of Frivole or Malice? The holiday collection had a peachy shade called Caresse. I just bought Angelique from the Spring collection which is a gorgeous coral shade without shimmer. Hope you find the perfect one

Rebecca88

You lucky lady! Rose Glacier isn't available here in the States. Have you thought of Frivole or Malice? The holiday collection had a peachy shade called Caresse. I just bought Angelique from the Spring collection which is a gorgeous coral shade without shimmer. Hope you find the perfect one <3
Thank you so much! I did try out Caresse but I found it didn't show up enough on my nc30 skin =( or else I would've definitely bought it! I'm definitely considering Frivole but dunno if it would be too orangey for every day wear. I'm definitely going to give it another try thank you so much <3

I love love Rose Glacier, it definitely has that nice 'glacier' to it, I don't wear a highlighter when I wear it or else imo it would be too much, it is very nice and definitely buildable.

Medgal07

Thank you so much! I did try out Caresse but I found it didn't show up enough on my nc30 skin =( or else I would've definitely bought it! I'm definitely considering Frivole but dunno if it would be too orangey for every day wear. I'm definitely going to give it another try thank you so much <3

I love love Rose Glacier, it definitely has that nice 'glacier' to it, I don't wear a highlighter when I wear it or else imo it would be too much, it is very nice and definitely buildable.
That's awesome. I'm glad you're loving Rose Glacier.

Medgal07

Which brushes are best for these baked blushes though?
Because of it's density, I tend to reach for my Tom Ford Cheek brush. It really grabs the product and it makes blending easy.
I also use my Chanel Blush brush #4, but I'm partial to the TF brush.