Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

Rebecca88

Because of it's density, I tend to reach for my Tom Ford Cheek brush. It really grabs the product and it makes blending easy.
I also use my Chanel Blush brush #4, but I'm partial to the TF brush.
Thank you so much Medgal <3 I personally do not like the brush it comes with and currently do not own any blush brushes will definitely look into the ones you've suggested :) though I don't know if it's because it's baked, it is a bit harder to pick up product, and then suddenly it's like, oh God I look like a clown and overdid it, but in the beginning it's barely there.

Medgal07

Thank you so much Medgal <3 I personally do not like the brush it comes with and currently do not own any blush brushes will definitely look into the ones you've suggested :) though I don't know if it's because it's baked, it is a bit harder to pick up product, and then suddenly it's like, oh God I look like a clown and overdid it, but in the beginning it's barely there.
Yes
girlhaha.gif
Some makeup products, particularly face products can perform that way initially. It's as if you have to
prime them (swipe a brush over them a few times) first. I never find the brushes that come with the products
adequate enough to use on a regular basis.

MissTania

I just saw Chanel JC 95 Compliment in ebay - yet it has not launched yet,,,,it looks really pretty, I will probably get it when it's released.

This shade has been mentioned in this thread before.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Chanel-Joues-Contraste-Powder-Blush-95-COMPLIMENT-soft-pink-palette-NEW-/121382566406?pt=AU_Makeup&hash=item1c42f6fa06

Medgal07

I just saw Chanel JC 95 Compliment in ebay - yet it has not launched yet,,,,it looks really pretty, I will probably get it when it's released.

This shade has been mentioned in this thread before.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2014-Chanel-Joues-Contraste-Powder-Blush-95-COMPLIMENT-soft-pink-palette-NEW-/121382566406?pt=AU_Makeup&hash=item1c42f6fa06
It looks like a nice yellow-pink.

laurennnxox

I've just recently gotten into the JC blushes and have Jersey and Rose Bronze, I think the name is. The formula is so lovely! I can't get enough of Jersey, it's now my go to blush. A SA tried Malice on me and I liked it, too. Might grab that next! :)

Medgal07

I've just recently gotten into the JC blushes and have Jersey and Rose Bronze, I think the name is. The formula is so lovely! I can't get enough of Jersey, it's now my go to blush. A SA tried Malice on me and I liked it, too. Might grab that next!
smiles.gif
Careful Lauren---JC are addictive. I love Jersey and highly recommend Malice. Pink Explosion and
Plum Attraction are two of my favs, as well.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]   Careful Lauren---JC are addictive.  I love Jersey and highly recommend Malice.  Pink Explosion and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Plum Attraction are two of my favs, as [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]well.[/COLOR]
They definitely are addictive! Malice is on my ever growing list of must-haves! :haha: I will check out those other two!!

MissTania

Careful Lauren---JC are addictive. I love Jersey and highly recommend Malice. Pink Explosion and
Plum Attraction are two of my favs, as well.

Very addictive indeed!! This week I bought Angelique, then Evocation and In Love.

I can't get enough....Jersey might be next!
Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

I've just recently gotten into the JC blushes and have Jersey and Rose Bronze, I think the name is. The formula is so lovely! I can't get enough of Jersey, it's now my go to blush. A SA tried Malice on me and I liked it, too. Might grab that next!
smiles.gif
Glad to hear you have discovered them and are enjoying them. They are amazing quality, they are my favourite blushes. You will no doubt find many more great JC's to add to your collection.

MissTania

For anyone who is after Rose Glacier - I just saw it on strawberrynet.

http://au.strawberrynet.com/makeup/chanel/?TypeId=34&Sort=producttype

cheburaha

I also can see that Rose Glacier is available at the Bay in Canada (and online) here: http://tinyurl.com/la8vlwb
I saw it a week ago at LAX international terminal duty free.

Medgal07

Very addictive indeed!! This week I bought Angelique, then Evocation and In Love.

I can't get enough....Jersey might be next!

Glad to hear you have discovered them and are enjoying them. They are amazing quality, they are my favourite blushes. You will no doubt find many more great JC's to add to your collection.
I love Angelique. Tell me about Evocation and In love. I wore Plum Attraction yesterday---I love that little baby--especially this time of year. I have Jersey.
It's my go-to blush to wear with a strong eye-look.

Medgal07

It's been on there for quite some time now. Someone informed us a couple of pages back. I'm waiting for it to appear with a collection. I was hoping it would appear with the summer collection!!!

Monsy

I have been using mac double definition A LOT! and always i get so many compliments and I always get asked what do I have on my cheeks

I wish they repromote it I would buy it again

MissTania

I also can see that Rose Glacier is available at the Bay in Canada (and online) here: http://tinyurl.com/la8vlwb
I saw it a week ago at LAX international terminal duty free.
Great!

Our American Specktrettes need some friends to help them "smuggle" Rose Glacier over the border!

I've barely used mine, even though it is gorgeous - I will be using it this week for sure!

MissTania

It's been on there for quite some time now. Someone informed us a couple of pages back. I'm waiting for it to appear with a collection. I was hoping it would appear with the summer collection!!!
I hope it does! My JC's from Strawberrynet have all been perfect - but I see they now have a disclaimer saying they are not authorised Chanel distributors nor do they obtain their products directly from Chanel- which is off putting for customers who have not ordered from them before no doubt.

Medgal07

Plum Attraction looks lovely but I know I couldn't use it - too pigmented. I'm still thinking about Jersey, but I decided to go for Evocation first as it seems abit softer than Jersey on my fair skin. Here's some swatches:

http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/10/chanel-joues-contraste-powder-blush-85.html

http://hudabeauty.com/2013/11/03/product-lovin-my-favorite-new-blusher/

I wore In Love a few days ago, it is kind of like a frosty peachy version of Rose Glacier- I like it! Combined with my Dior Transat Highlighter it was really pretty.

I'll probably get Jersey soon though, but I don't wear a lot of neutral lipsticks so I'm not certain.

I'm yet to wear Angelique out, I plan to try it in the next few days. Glad to hear you're loving Angelique!

I am sure Jersey is stunning on you!

I hope it does! My JC's from Strawberrynet have all been perfect - but I see they now have a disclaimer saying they are not authorised Chanel distributors nor do they obtain their products directly from Chanel- which is off putting for customers who have not ordered from them before no doubt.
Evocation is really pretty----how on earth did that get by me.
th_dunno.gif
I love everything in the orange, peach family!!!!

I didn't have reservations about buying from Strawberrynet---I think other thing on my wish list were a higher priority at the time.

I need another face on which to use all of these amazing products!!!!!
sigh.gif

MissTania

Now that would be just awesome!!!!

lol.gif

Evocation is really pretty----how on earth did that get by me.
th_dunno.gif
I love everything in the orange, peach family!!!!

I didn't have reservations about buying from Strawberrynet---I think other thing on my wish list were a higher priority at the time.

I need another face on which to use all of these amazing products!!!!!
sigh.gif
Evocation came out along with Discretion - I don't think either made it to the U.S.A.

That's good to hear re: strawberrynet - as they often get hard to find JC's.

I love Discretion so much - it is very close to Narcisse on me. A lot of the online swatches of Discretion look very pale, but it actually builds up very quickly. I'll see if I can get a decent swatch of both Evocation and Discretion for you as they are still on strawberrynet!

We need several faces - the possibilities are endless with all our make-up
sigh.gif
!!!

Medgal07

Evocation came out along with Discretion - I don't think either made it to the U.S.A.

That's good to hear re: strawberrynet - as they often get hard to find JC's.

I love Discretion so much - it is very close to Narcisse on me. A lot of the online swatches of Discretion look very pale, but it actually builds up very quickly. I'll see if I can get a decent swatch of both Evocation and Discretion for you as they are still on strawberrynet!

We need several faces - the possibilities are endless with all our make-up
sigh.gif
!!!
That would be great, thanks!!!!
​ I know----and there's no stopping. There's a hot new product around every corner! I just ordered the new Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Color Confetti Soft
Compact Face Powder. It just hit counters today and it's already for sale on Ebay!

icon_eek.gif