Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

bunnypoet

I love the Chanel Stylo eyeliners; I probably use these the most in my makeup arsenal. So, I will probably pick up the green shade and maybe a second one. They are long-lasting on my oily lids and they are relatively smooth going on.

starletta8

Hmmm.. swatches have solidified what I originally suspected: I'm in for the nail polish and probably one of the eyeliners.

After going on a total makeup binge this fall/winter, it's nice to not want a lot.

TinTin

It was like fate. My NS got the collection in yesterday (except the quad) and I wanted to use my 10x points day anyways.

What came home with me:
Green and pink IDO
Blush
All 3 stylo yeux (she put a hold on these without me knowing - SA knows me well LOL)
Shipshape and Mighty

Purple Le Volume was tempting, but Le Volume smudges on me.

When the Les Beiges foundation comes out, I'll have my notes ready :rolleyes:

ashievic

I got everything but the lip products. I bought 30 Boy's, so I think I am covered for the lips, literally.

Vineetha

It looks so beautiful!!! So when are you going to ravage it so I know if you love it LOL!!! :rofl::angel:
The ravaging is set for this friday :bat::rofl:! I did swatch it at the store and the powder seemed a bit hard pressed than usual. The "Chanel embossing" didnt fade off that quick either. The tester still held the print as far as i could see :D and it looks very pretty :cool:

starletta8

Know what I love about Chanel?

They make enough of most products so that one doesn't have to stampede to the store to be the first to get a collection.

elegant-one

The ravaging is set for this friday :bat::rofl:! I did swatch it at the store and the powder seemed a bit hard pressed than usual. The "Chanel embossing" didnt fade off that quick either. The tester still held the print as far as i could see :D and it looks very pretty :cool:

:popc1:I want to watch :roflmao: Where did you get yours?

Anahita Balsara

Just used one of my triple points days. I ended up buying everything but the long wear lip color which looked exactly like my lip color and didn't seem to correlate with the rest of the collection

elegant-one

Just used one of my triple points days. I ended up buying everything but the long wear lip color which looked exactly like my lip color and didn't seem to correlate with the rest of the collection

EVERYTHING :sunshine::wow: That's awesome! Let us know what you think about the products when you try them out.

Latest posts