Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

ashievic

Got my load at Neiman's, shadow is expected any day, as it is on the way to the actual store. Should be there by Friday.

starletta8

Ran into the collection at my local Nordstrom. Well, part of it.

Picked up the purple Stylo eyeliner and the nail polish. It appears to be a legit jelly, ladies! Granted, I haven't swatched it yet. But you can see that it's a transparent formula by holding it up the light.

They had Melody IdO with the green and blue- not sure what was up with that. I didn't even bother with the lipsticks. I liked the green liner, but held off for now.

elegant-one

Saks is down :doh: I've been trying to place an order all day & it will not go through the check out. I called Saks CS & they said they cannot place orders either. I got a 20% off code this morning & this is so annoying. I didn't see this up online when I checked so I should look again. How much is that Ribbon blush supposed to be. Online on the blogs it says $44 another says 57, another says 80 & my local sacks told me $70 LOL

MaryJane

Saks is down :doh: I've been trying to place an order all day & it will not go through the check out. I called Saks CS & they said they cannot place orders either. I got a 20% off code this morning & this is so annoying. I didn't see this up online when I checked so I should look again. How much is that Ribbon blush supposed to be. Online on the blogs it says $44 another says 57, another says 80 & my local sacks told me $70 LOL

The blush is $80. That's what I paid at Blue Mercury. I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

hitchcockblonde

Ugh their website has so many issues. I got a 20% off code this morning as well but it won't let me use it on Chanel anymore and of course that is all I want right now. I wish they had the YSL and Dior spring collections up.

elegant-one

Ugh their website has so many issues. I got a 20% off code this morning as well but it won't let me use it on Chanel anymore and of course that is all I want right now. I wish they had the YSL and Dior spring collections up.

Yeah, I couldn't use it on the Chanel either. I even tried my local Saks to honor it but NOOO lol. I tried. It was a complete nightmare today!!!. I was hoping that the new collections would be there too. Watch them be there tomorrow after I used my code.

With the code, I got the Armani scultping brush, Dior blush Rose Cherie & TF boy in Austin.

Did you get anything yet?

ellyk

I stopped by Nordstrom in SF and found out they just got the collection, except for the eyeshadow palette. I was told I was the first person to purchase anything! Woohoo :) I got the liners, the IdOs and the nail polish.

starletta8

I am wearing the purple stylo today and love it. I'll be going back for a BU (if it's LE, need to check) and probably to pick up the green one.

And on a side note, the forum is giving me fits. This is try #3 to post this.

Latest posts