Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

MakeupAli

Hoping the formula on the eye shadows is good. After Signe Particulier did not work on me, I still don't own a single Chanel eye quad and these cool toned jewel colors are right up my alley. Plus the blush. Any time, I hear "like a clown," I know its for me. It's all about vibrancy. The problem I have is when colors don't show up. So actually need the color most in the winter months when I am even paler. Can't wait.

Last edited:

awickedshape

Hoping the formula on the eye shadows is good. After Signe Particulier did not work on me, I still don't own a single Chanel eye quad and these cool toned jewel colors are right up my alley. Plus the blush. Any time, I hear "like a clown," I know its for me. It's all about vibrancy. The problem I have is when colors don't show up. So actually need the color most in the winter months when I am even paler. Can't wait.

Lol!

I love the three Tisse quads I have but I don't think the quality of SP is quite as good. The colours were not as vibrant on me but I still love how it looks.
The YSL palettes have some vibrant shades but the wear of some shades are not as good as others.
I'm trying not to get carried away on a wave of MUFE lol

I hope the quad is available, and that you get to swatch it!

Myth

The swatches of #sunrisetrip on IG:cool:
I wonder which will be more long wearing, the Nail Gloss or the revamped original formula to Longwear

Icecaramellatte

My SA at Nordies told me this isn't the spring collection. I didn't think to ask her for more info. Has anyone heard of another collection?

B

beautyaddict_

Does anyone know of any swatches or reviews of the new Le Beiges foundation?

MakeupAli

Lol!

I love the three Tisse quads I have but I don't think the quality of SP is quite as good. The colours were not as vibrant on me but I still love how it looks.
The YSL palettes have some vibrant shades but the wear of some shades are not as good as others.
I'm trying not to get carried away on a wave of MUFE lol

I hope the quad is available, and that you get to swatch it!

Thanks, AWS. Good to hear that you like your other Tisses. I like both the TF and Kevyn A eye shadows most. How would you say they compare in terms of quality?

awickedshape

Thanks, AWS. Good to hear that you like your other Tisses. I like both the TF and Kevyn A eye shadows most. How would you say they compare in terms of quality?

Hi
Hmmm, I only have TF Pink Glow, Raw Jade and two of the cream/glitter duos to compare, so not much in the way of comparable shades but formula-wise I prefer the smoother texture of Chanel Tisse Rivoli and Tisse Mademoiselle, for example, over PG. Tisse Vénitien is nice as well, and it wears just a little bit better than the green in RJ.
I've seen a few swatches of KA products but have never tried anything myself.

Latest posts