Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

juujubes

I live in the GTA and The Bay has the collection in but aren't selling until Jan.4th. The blush is only $57 here in Canada, I was actually shocked when my SA told me. She said she scanned it in herself and was also surprised! It is beautiful!

Haven

The quad is listed on Chanel's site as backorded. It is not listed with this collection. It is listed with all of the other quads.

lladybirdy

I ordered the blush, excited for that. Has anyone swatched the pink IdO and can suggest a difference between Envol from 2014 holiday and Emerveille?

Winthrop44

I ordered the blush, excited for that. Has anyone swatched the pink IdO and can suggest a difference between Envol from 2014 holiday and Emerveille?

It has more peachy brown/tan in it on my skin tone. I was hoping for something brightening. Didn't care for it.

juujubes

I bought the blush today, and indeed I only paid CAD$57! The pigmentation is incredible and as always, there is a gorgeous sheen. This will look amazing now and in the summer! I noticed that the fragrance is stronger than the regular JCs though.

Winthrop44

I bought the blush today, and indeed I only paid CAD$57! The pigmentation is incredible and as always, there is a gorgeous sheen. This will look amazing now and in the summer! I noticed that the fragrance is stronger than the regular JCs though.

That's what I thought! I had to return it because of the overwhelming fragrance. Just too much for my sensitive skin.

GreenEyedAllie

Yeah, I'm still just trying to want the blush, but I don't. I guess I will admire the pretty embossing from afar.

On another note, I was trying to be good and not buy things for me during Christmas, and goodness, I had a time of trying to find Sunrise Trip! I finally located one in a Nordies in Oregon and was able to have it shipped...who knows when it will get here, but glad I grabbed one...it was my only must-have from this collection.

lipstickaddict

I just bought the blush!!!! SO exciting! It was love at first sight. :icon_cheers:

I paid $57 CAN too, which was great. It is GORGEOUS!

Last edited:

Latest posts