Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

SandraVB79

The review on Beautygeek about the nail gloss is not so positive...

Today I'm going to the department store, and I think I'll buy the Chanel nps that I don't have yet, now that there still is the old version.

Haven

My only must have from this collection is the blush palette. I also picked up the shines which are really pretty but not absolute must haves. I noticed that my blush is also extra perfumy but the scent fades quickly once applied.

SandraVB79

Well, the two looks on youtube can be created without the quad, imho. Since they don't use the bold blue colour, there isn't anything all that "Chanel Spring 2016" about it. Imho of course.

hitchcockblonde

Thank you for replying so promptly. No, I don't mind it being sheer as long as it can be blended out so I'm probably going to get. Looking forward to your swatch, when you get a chance. Thanks again for your help.

No problem! I will say that the color looks more teal than green in some lights, and then more green than teal in others. I'm not sure if that would change your mind. Here is my swatch.

12558817_929105800498882_359627454_n.jpg

Haven

I can't find the quad on Chanel's site anymore. Wonder if it will still be released. I am losing interest in it anyway.

Ernie

Ladies, just got a call from my sa at Bergdorfs that they got the quad in this morning, only 9 pieces and I bought one, so they won't last long.

Ernie

ERNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing good & sassy as always LOL!!!! I kept wondering what new goodies you were buying. :flowers::five::D I missed you!

Did you get the new Givenchy powder & blush?
Hey girl,
quietly buying and buying! the list is long.
I just picked up the Givenchy powder and blush, thanks!
any more jean purchases? :D

elegant-one

Hey girl,
quietly buying and buying! the list is long.
I just picked up the Givenchy powder and blush, thanks!
any more jean purchases? :D

:hand: :rofl::secret::hahaha: yes, as a matter of fact 6 pairs lately :hide::roflmao::flowers:

Buying & buying...yes, that's how we roll my friend! I'm always so happy to see you here & read what you're buying LOL!!! Hugs!

Ernie

:hand: :rofl::secret::hahaha: yes, as a matter of fact 6 pairs lately :hide::roflmao::flowers:

Buying & buying...yes, that's how we roll my friend! I'm always so happy to see you here & read what you're buying LOL!!! Hugs!
Are you getting the quad? ;)
Still can't buy the Dior peach blush, the rest is available.