Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

RockDiva

Oh my! this is happening so fast. I love that deep electric purple polish and I'm interested in the Les Beiges foundation, but not expecting that any shade will match me.

Winthrop44

Oh my! this is happening so fast. I love that deep electric purple polish and I'm interested in the Les Beiges foundation, but not expecting that any shade will match me.
Same here, plus I bet it'll include octinoxate so I won't be able to use it. I'm sure I'll find things to like among the color products tho.

Haviggi

RCS Energy for me + ribbon blush ( i can see so many combinations for this blush - bottom right or bottom left part top left or top right, vertically or swirled all over all shades are so cleverly located for many combinations ) i believe that this will be a backup worthy item!! And then the quad if it is pigmented . This collection for sure compliments darker eye colors and skintones but then the blush will be universally flattering !

Monsy

This collection is the worst disappointment for me from chanel in a really long time :(

awickedshape

I don’t care for the names and could drop the scarf from the promo pic but I really like the colours in this collection. Thanks everyone for the heads up http://imabeautygeek.com/2015/10/24/chanel-spring-2016-la-sunrise-collection-images/

urbis

I don’t care for the names and could drop the scarf from the promo pic but I really like the colours in this collection. Thanks everyone for the heads up http://imabeautygeek.com/2015/10/24/chanel-spring-2016-la-sunrise-collection-images/
It's a very Diorlike pic. The Collection is very appealing, too bad there's only one single np.

urbis

It does remind me a bit of the Transat pic. Do you want to get anything from this?
True, there' s something very similar with that campaign. So far I'm in love with everything . ... Thse bold, brilliant colore are so saucy and inviting. I'm not sure of what I'll be able to wear but I loooove its mood

awickedshape

True, there' s something very similar with that campaign. So far I'm in love with everything . ... Thse bold, brilliant colore are so saucy and inviting. I'm not sure of what I'll be able to wear but I loooove its mood
It's exciting! I like the quad, the green IDO and green liner Looking forward to it :)

urbis

It's exciting! I like the quad, the green IDO and green liner Looking forward to it :)
I love the rc shines, they seem so glossy. I Like the eye palette stunning combo, hoping the violet hue won't turn as the usual dark greysh purple. The idos are Amazing, same the blush palette. And the np is such a statement. Too pity it's just a lonely child

awickedshape

I love the rc shines, they seem so glossy. I Like the eye palette stunning combo, hoping the violet hue won't turn as the usual dark greysh purple. The idos are Amazing, same the blush palette. And the np is such a statement. Too pity it's just a lonely child
I like Shipshape and Energy. The blush palette colours are gorgeous! I know what you mean about the violet, those shades can disappointment. Fingers crossed!

Vineetha

d7e304e6_image.png
9d297874_image.png
cb8ec209_image.png
6cc3f086_image.png

SlugPower

Yeah, this feels more like a summer collection. Even the name, LA Sunrise, was the name of a summer np from chanel a few years back.

Monsy

Really? Why?
Polish is pretty. I like purples.

blush palette I do not like the design but colors might look ok when applied

eye palette is hideous. color combination looks more like barbie makeup

RCS are nice

liguriansea

Hello loves! :fluffy: I come bearing wild swatches from the internetz. Look at that neon goodness from Le Vernis Sunrise Trip in 683:
CR: @Laboratoria_Kosmetiki on Instagram Stylo Yeux Waterproof! Woo! Top to bottom: 924 Pacific Green, 925 Fervent Bleu, 926 Purple Shock
CR: @osadonna on twitter That polish is fierce. And it will be mine.

urbis

Hello loves! :fluffy: I come bearing wild swatches from the internetz. Look at that neon goodness from Le Vernis Sunrise Trip in 683:
CR: @Laboratoria_Kosmetiki on Instagram Stylo Yeux Waterproof! Woo! Top to bottom: 924 Pacific Green, 925 Fervent Bleu, 926 Purple Shock
CR: @osadonna on twitter That polish is fierce. And it will be mine.
The green is much less vivid than expected.it reminds me last summer green stylo yeux

Latest posts