Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The blush for me, obviously.
amuse.gif

Scintillantes

While I do think this collection is lovely, it looks more like a summer release with all the bright colours rather than spring. It's nice to see something other than pastels being offered for the season.

liguriansea

In fact Dior got Peter Phillips while the Chanel male up studio is trying going bolder. And lucia pica isn't afraid of using colors
Lucia Pica, bring on the colors! This collection is fantastic in terms of brights that compliment one another. The quad's color combo echoes aesthetics from Emilio Pucci and Missoni, two of my favorite Italian fashion houses.

liguriansea

While I do think this collection is lovely, it looks more like a summer release with all the bright colours rather than spring. It's nice to see something other than pastels being offered for the season.
Hee! As pastels and I are frenemies, I am glad Chanel skipped pastels for Spring 2016 and went straight for summery colors.

Vineetha

Hello loves! :fluffy: I come bearing wild swatches from the internetz. Look at that neon goodness from Le Vernis Sunrise Trip in 683:
CR: @Laboratoria_Kosmetiki on Instagram Stylo Yeux Waterproof! Woo! Top to bottom: 924 Pacific Green, 925 Fervent Bleu, 926 Purple Shock
CR: @osadonna on twitter That polish is fierce. And it will be mine.
Thank you!! That NP :eyelove:

Anahita Balsara

Can't wait for this collection to be available. I wish we could skip holiday and go right to this. Soo excited that I just got a raise at work because I must have it all!!!! Although who am I kidding, even without a raise I still would buy it all and eat peanut butter and jelly for dinner instead. After all, food is overrated. Right????

sungelly87

You to, V?
pompom.gif

Nice! It does look like a very summery collection, but I don't mind brands switching it up a little and not doing the expected sping-y colour theme every time.
I agree colors are very vibrant instead of typical pastels. But I'll get my pastels fix with Dior.

chi1216

Quote:Originally Posted by liguriansea

Hello loves!
fluffy.gif

I come bearing wild swatches from the internetz.

Look at that neon goodness from Le Vernis Sunrise Trip in 683:

CR: @Laboratoria_Kosmetiki on Instagram

Stylo Yeux Waterproof! Woo!
Top to bottom: 924 Pacific Green, 925 Fervent Bleu, 926 Purple Shock

CR: @osadonna on twitter

That polish is fierce. And it will be mine.

Oh gosh!!!!!! That polish!!!!!

awickedshape

Hello loves! :fluffy: I come bearing wild swatches from the internetz. Look at that neon goodness from Le Vernis Sunrise Trip in 683:
CR: @Laboratoria_Kosmetiki on Instagram Stylo Yeux Waterproof! Woo! Top to bottom: 924 Pacific Green, 925 Fervent Bleu, 926 Purple Shock
CR: @osadonna on twitter That polish is fierce. And it will be mine.
Thank you! Polish is lovely. I can skip the liners.
The green is much less vivid than expected.it reminds me last summer green stylo yeux
I thought it would be brighter.
The blush is definitely a beauty! I will buy it if the pigmentation is stellar. Having all these colors in one compact saves so much space for travel!
Yes lol
Quite interesting!
Can't wait for this collection to be available. I wish we could skip holiday and go right to this. Soo excited that I just got a raise at work because I must have it all!!!! Although who am I kidding, even without a raise I still would buy it all and eat peanut butter and jelly for dinner instead. After all, food is overrated. Right????
Except for pizza lol

Latest posts