Chanel LA Sunrise Collection-Spring 2016

hitchcockblonde

bd98e758_image.png

Prettypackages

these promos are so gorgeous. This about the only thing I'm interested in makeup wise. Nothing feels like a must have, more like, I'll see if and when it's still available. :)

Myth

Only 1 Nail Gloss for the Spring collection? Chanel BETTA be planning on releasing a whole range of these

sungelly87

Only 1 Nail Gloss for the Spring collection? Chanel BETTA be planning on releasing a whole range of these

They are reformulating their nail polishes and releasing them in separate collection.

There is only one in this collection cuz its a new formula with gel look.

Myth

That's awesome, so the Nail Gloss is the new gel formula:)
I hope it won't involve LED light and is long wearing. I love the new packaging, Chanel is on the right track

Monsy

That's awesome, so the Nail Gloss is the new gel formula:)
I hope it won't involve LED light and is long wearing. I love the new packaging, Chanel is on the right track

of course no led light
no commercial company like dior, ysl, chanel , opi who went with "gel" polishes do not include led
it's salon only gel stuff

Icecaramellatte

Is that notification of a release date for the summer collection or is that to say it in store now? Husband is going to NYC this weekend so I may ask him to track down the nail gloss !!!!!!!!

The email said they had the collection and asked if I wanted to set up an appointment to try it.

Edit- Sorry I see you asked quite a while ago. I hope it works out.

Latest posts