Chanel Le Blanc Collection 2012

elle2000

I can't wait for this to reach Canada! Last year during the Nordstrom anni sale, the Le Blanc stuff came out at the same time at the Bay. Hopefully it will be like this again this year
Hi, any updated news on whether this will be in Canada?

I'm being sucked in by all the hype for Fleur de Lotus blush!!! But unsure about ordering w/o swatching first. Is this blush similar in vein to Nars Orgasm and Benefit Coralista? I have both and they both look meh on me. However, I did try Burberry Blossom blush (also a peachy-pink) which looked great for my skintone! Any advice anyone?

Winthrop44

FdL actually doesn't look good on me and I swapped mine awhile ago but I've read on MUA multiple times that it's very similar to Burberry Blossom, so if that works for you you may love it!

Miss QQ

I tried Burberry Blossom not long ago and didn't like it. Didn't realize it is similar to FdL, which I didn't like too. I think the stars of this collection are the lipsticks and glosses.

elle2000

Miss QQ and Winthrop44 Thanks for yr feedback!! I found the word to describe orgasm on me... It looks "dirty" on me, if that makes sense. I' m worried Fleur would end up like that on me too. Winthrop44 why didnt you like it? Well if it is going to be part of the Asian regular line up, I can wait till I am next in Asia to swatch it. Thanks a lot to the both of you...your comments on this thread have been so helpful, I wish I found spectra earlier!

Winthrop44

It just did nothing for my skintone unfortunately (very pale, neutral to warm/yellow) and it was less vibrant looking on than I expected.

pinkrose398

I just received confirmation from a Chanel SA who confirmed with the Chanel trainer that this collection will not be coming to Canada, sadly. Next year it will be at Holts though, so hopefully next year will be exciting...

Ladychris11

^ Nordie ships to Canada anyways, I think. :) the collection is still fairly complete with a few ones missing. Where is Holts? I need the stylo yeux in beig clair badly, but it's out of stock eveywhere :(