Chanel Le Blanc Collection 2012

Shypo

^^ Interesting - those look like Aqualumiere lipglosses.....I doubt they'll bring it to the States, but who knows. Guess Chanel thinks that Asian women only live in Asia ;) (as noted in the promo description) -
th_rolleye0014.gif

elegant-one

Love the quad, blush, pink ls & gloss.Not sure if I like the eyeshadow. It looks like a pale icy green/slight grey?

QueenOfSnark

Boo, I can (mostly) read the Japanese sites but there's no names/descriptions for the products. :/ Bummer. I'm hoping too that this makes it to the States with next year's Nordies Anniversary...isn't that what happened this year?

The quad would be an insta-purchase if not for the white shade, the JC is tempting but it looks really close to Rose Tourbillon if just a bit more muted, and the Illusion d'Ombre is much too icy-cool for my liking. The RCs I'll probably pass on since I'm not sold on the Rouge Coco formula. The beige liner might be light enough on me to serve as an inner-rim brightener.

Shypo

It could be a blush frenzy again - I love this one, and the new Armani spring 2012 blush, which is a must-have in my book! The quad is probably a pass for me, as are the lips. The ombre would be a remote maybe.

Miss QQ

QoS - great that you read Japanese! I can't, except for the few Chinese characters lol. You have to let us know if you find out more from the japanese sites. Winthrop - I can't read that. Yeah the blush looks gorgeous. Cheryl - lol on the Asian women live in Asia only.

Rinstar

The illusion d'ombre looks really pretty! I would get that and probably the glosses if they Aqualumieres. I love those! I just used Bon Bon the other day, so pretty. Hopefully this will come to the US! I have no friends in Asia!

Miss QQ

I thought that when the US discontinued the Aqualumiere glosses, they would discontinue them over here in a few months' or a year's time. But we got one in summer this year and will get 2 new ones next year! Interesting. Maybe Chanel thinks that Asia like these glosses more?

Shypo

^^ I'm sure that since they think all Asian women live in Asia that they must like Aquaumiere too......
girlhaha.gif
....and they're the only ones who would.......

th_crazy2.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like the pink lipstick and the blush, but there's pretty much no chance of this ever washing up on these shores. I'm going to try to forget it now.

elegant-one

It could be a blush frenzy again - I love this one,
lol.gif
Oh how we love a good blush frenzy
thud.gif
Hey, maybe Chanel will put it on their site like Furtive
sigh.gif
We should call/mail .com & ask them to include the Asia collections on their site. I will

Latest posts