Chanel Le Blanc Collection 2012

QueenOfSnark

Rouge Deluxe has some updated info on the Fleur de Lotus collection, though for the makeup items she unfortunately only has item numbers. Judging by the numbers used the Rouge Cocos in this collection are #38 Superstition and #40 Charme from the Spring 2012 collection, so nothing lost there. The quad is #35, the Illusion d'Ombre #87, the Stylo Yeux waterproof #86, the Aqualumieres #s 80 & 81, and the JC #69. Has Chanel released those respective items in those numbers before?

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks for matching the RCs! I'm pleased to know I don't need to buy so many RCs then lol, since they are the same in both collections. I haven't match the other items, but I think the Illusion d'ombre is new.

LMD84

the illusion d'ombre shadow looks really pretty. a nice icey green shade which you all know i love! however if it won't come to the states i doubt it will come to the uk either :(

cluelessss8

I was able to get hold of the new JC blush...
eyelove.gif

It's so pretty!! Haven't tried it though..

Can't wait to try it later and compare to other JC..
flower.gif

Winthrop44

Looks great, can't wait to see the swatches. Are you still loving Pirate? I am really lemming April, I guess I am going to have to get it.

Yes, I really like Pirate alot...June not so much. I hope Nordies has this blush for us next summer!

lexicallex

The Illusion D'ombre looks really good!
I'll check tomorrow at the Chanel boutique and see when it's going to hit my shores!

bis

ugh, I hate these exclusive collections. I thought Chanel said they would eventually stop doing this?
They did? But since they had the Harrods collection in the US online as well and they had the previous Le Blanc collection as well, I would be positive that you get it.

QueenOfSnark

I asked my friend in Hong Kong to see if her local counter had this, and the SA had NO clue and was all "oh, that blush came out with last year's holiday collection!".
blink.gif
Seriously? I've experienced some non-informed SAs but that's pretty...wow. She's going to her boutique next...at this rate I certainly do hope it comes out here in the US.

switchblade

^ It's not out yet. It will be in February/March next year.

Every year there is a Le Blanc collection in Asia, released just before the summer collection. The name of this particular collection is Fleur de Lotus, btw.

QueenOfSnark

^Yes, but a few posts back someone from MUA (who's in Asia) was able to buy it already. Just wanted to see if I could pick one up early too.
greengrin.gif

switchblade

^ Last year she managed to get hold of Rose Tourbillon early too, I think! :) She's in Shanghai. I'm not sure if she gets it in store though, as it hasn't been officially released yet. There are some people who can get hold of these products early and sell them online.