Chanel Le Blanc Collection 2012

Bonitinha

Gail -- love your avatar!

I love the name Fleur de Lotus for the blush
heart.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks Michelle. I don't really look like this anymore since my hair is alot longer, but I was tired of looking at that quilt! I think I need this blush. I wonder if there's any way we could find out whether or not Nordstrom will have it this summer?

Bonitinha

^^How long is your hair now? I wish I could grow mine longer -- but mine is so baby fine. We will keep our fingers crossed that this comes to Nordstrom! I love that they have free shipping/returns now.

Winthrop44

I'm going for Jennifer Aniston length and probably have about another inch or so to go. Mine is very fine too so I'm surprised it's looking decent! lol I tried calling Nordstrom's beauty line and they also connected me to that boutique in Seattle that sometimes gets intl items, plus I spoke to a boutique in NYC and all said no. That said...I doubt they would really know yet so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

bis

Love your avatar Winthorp :) Thanks for the nice pictures, the blush does not look very coral on my laptop, but it's always hard to tell. Hope you girls in the US get the collection in summer as last year.

Bonitinha

Gail -- Jennifer Aniston length -- hotness! Maybe I should try taking some of those hair, skin and nail vitamins to see if it helps my hair.
I think they told us we wouldn't be getting that collection last year, too LOL Who knows! Hopefully . . .

Bis -- I hope we get that collection, too. I love the blush especially. It looks more pink peach on my laptop -- so it may be totally different in real life.

QueenOfSnark

Thanks for the pics Miss QQ! Would you say FdL is deeper or lighter than Reflex? I love Reflex but it's a tad too light, and I have to build it on to get it to show on me. :/

StelliR

I'm so glad I stumbled on this Chanel group here at Specktra - you all have some great information!

Hi Gail/Winthrop (I'm HusbandStillWontBeHappy from MUA)!!

Well, I just ordered Fleur de Lotus from bongolian on eBay. Yep, it was a TON of money but Chanel JCs are my biggest weakness in life. And I'm going to remain hopeful that it'll be a coral that I can actually wear. I also have a huge weakness for coral anything, even though it rarely looks good on me.

Winthrop44

Hi Estelle. I just said hi to you over in the other thread! I hope you'll hang out with us all the time now that you've found us! And I hope you love Fleur de Lotus. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

Miss QQ

I'm so glad I stumbled on this Chanel group here at Specktra - you all have some great information!

Well, I just ordered Fleur de Lotus from bongolian on eBay. Yep, it was a TON of money but Chanel JCs are my biggest weakness in life. And I'm going to remain hopeful that it'll be a coral that I can actually wear. I also have a huge weakness for coral anything, even though it rarely looks good on me.
Hi! Is Estella your name? Welcome here! Can't wait for you to get FdL! You look so pretty in your avatar. QoS - I don't have Reflex. I'll compare it when I'm at the counter next time. Winthrop, michelle - my hair is very fine too and i fear that any finer they wiill disappear completely. The longer my hair gets, the flatter it is and the easier they fall out. So for that reason I don't keep my hair very long too. It is now the longest in a few years, about 2 to 3 inches past my shoulders. I use Oscar Blendi hair lift serum on my hair at the top of my head and it makes my hair looks less flat, and it seems my hair is just slightly thicker now, but it could be my imagination.

Rinstar

Thanks for the pics Miss QQ! I'm drooling over the quad, glosses and blush. I loved Aqualumiere glosses and was bummed when they discontinued them here. I am still praying this will be released here somehow.

Bonitinha

MissQQ -- I will have to try that serum. I bought a shampoo/conditioner/thickener set that is supposed to reduce the number of hairs that fall out (when I blow dry my hair, it seems like my hair sheds like crazy lol). I'll see if it works! I also started taking a multi vitamin and a biotin supplement religiously. But I think the fine hair is just in my genes!
I can't wait to see swatches of that blush!

jmarie

^^How long is your hair now? I wish I could grow mine longer -- but mine is so baby fine. We will keep our fingers crossed that this comes to Nordstrom! I love that they have free shipping/returns now.
I have really fine hair. I can't even use hairspray because it weighs it down. I had been seeing a hairdresser that told me at the time when my hair was about shoulder length that I could never grow it long.I stopped going there and made some serious changes to my hair care. I took awhile but now my fine highlighted hair is super healthy and down to my bra strap. I use Phyto hair care. I don't use any heat on my hair instead, I air dry by setting my hair in mesh curlers for a few hours at night. When my hair is wet I use The Wet Brush to detangle and only use a pure boar bristle brush when it is dry. Also, I only wash my hair a few times a week. If it looks dirty in between, I use hair powder.

http://www.thewetbrush.net/

peanut

Hi! I know you from MUA! I'm Koren on MUA. I couldn't resist this blush either, but I ended up buying from 1nonly88. (I actually spent a good half hour going back and forth: bongolian?...1nonly88?...bongolian?...1nonly88? but in the end decided to save a buck). I too have a weakness for corals so I hope it's as nice as the pics I've seen. I'm also tempted by the D'Ombre shadow but I think it's one of those shades that looks far better in the pot than on me.

Winthrop44

Hi Koren! Definitely report back to us when you get it. Can't wait to hear what you both think of it.

QueenOfSnark

Hmm, sucks that it won't be available in the US but if it's perm in Asia I still have a (non-ebay) means of getting it, thankfully.