Chanel Le Blanc Collection 2012

Miss QQ

Thanks, elegant!

I think you all should go to the studio!

The studio has a comprehensive perfume section and we can make an appointment for a special olfactory journey to discover what scents we like most. I've been invited when the studio just opened but I couldn't make it then so I've never been to one. The layout of the products are better too, and they have special displayers for promoting new colours or matching nails and lips colours that Chanel has been doing a lot recently.

Reflex is very gold. Candy is more orange. Rose Tourbillon is more pink. Espiegle is more peachy.

Epatent, Riviere

Bonitinha

Thanks Gail! I googled the Costa Mesa one and looks like it is in a Bloomindales in the South Coast Plaza mall. Maybe I will give them a call to see if they have FdL.
I have only been to Hawaii once -- but didn't know a Chanel studio was there. Hmmm, a side trip for next time??
And Seattle isn't a super long flight for us -- so if we ever visit, good to know there is one there, too ;)

Winthrop44

So Bloomingdales and Nordstrom are tied with 2 apiece then. I think they both need more, preferably right between elegant and I!

Thanks Miss QQ - very helpful pictures! I see what you mean about it being orange. I think I'll wait to see what Malice is all about before deciding on Fleur de Lotus.

Edit: I do not go to the swatch forum here enough! I see the lovely mjacqueline posted some beautiful pics of Fleur de Lotus in there. Actually there were a ton of pictures in there I'd never seen that were posted by lots of different people, so thank you to everybody who took the time to take & upload pictures in the Swatch Forum!
[h=1][/h]

Anitacska

Thanks a lot for this! I really want Riviere now! :)

Thanks, elegant!

I think you all should go to the studio!

The studio has a comprehensive perfume section and we can make an appointment for a special olfactory journey to discover what scents we like most. I've been invited when the studio just opened but I couldn't make it then so I've never been to one. The layout of the products are better too, and they have special displayers for promoting new colours or matching nails and lips colours that Chanel has been doing a lot recently.

Reflex is very gold. Candy is more orange. Rose Tourbillon is more pink. Espiegle is more peachy.

Epatent, Riviere

Miss QQ

^^ It is very pretty!

winthrop - You are welcome. I look forward to seeing Malice too.

The studio also has more mirrors for makeovers, and the lighting can be selected for different effects. Awesome! :)

Anneri

Miss QQ, did you see the darker blue Illusion D'Ombre too?

Also:
happybirthday.gif

StelliR

Hi Koren! You and I have somewhat similar coloring and tastes - I've spent many a time looking over your photos on MUA!!! I've purchased from both Bongolian and 1nonly88, both with great results.

Hi! I know you from MUA! I'm Koren on MUA. I couldn't resist this blush either, but I ended up buying from 1nonly88. (I actually spent a good half hour going back and forth: bongolian?...1nonly88?...bongolian?...1nonly88? but in the end decided to save a buck). I too have a weakness for corals so I hope it's as nice as the pics I've seen. I'm also tempted by the D'Ombre shadow but I think it's one of those shades that looks far better in the pot than on me.

StelliR

Thank you for the compliment! I, too, am going to have to try that OB hair lift serum. My flat, fine, thin hair (which is why I keep it so short now) needs all the help it can get!
Winthrop, michelle - my hair is very fine too and i fear that any finer they wiill disappear completely. The longer my hair gets, the flatter it is and the easier they fall out. So for that reason I don't keep my hair very long too. It is now the longest in a few years, about 2 to 3 inches past my shoulders. I use Oscar Blendi hair lift serum on my hair at the top of my head and it makes my hair looks less flat, and it seems my hair is just slightly thicker now, but it could be my imagination.

Winthrop44

I don't think you can ever say 100% SURE with Chanel. One difference between Fleur de Lotus vs Pink Cloud and Rose Tourbillon is that Fleur de Lotus is LE and the others were permanent in Asia. I think that's the case, anyway - please correct me if I'm wrong Miss QQ. Maybe if it doesn't sell well we could see leftovers? But I think it's less likely we'll see Fleur de Lotus for that reason....plus the fact that Chanel says we won't.

Miss QQ

^^ Love your avatar! The flowers are beautiful!

mjacqueline's swatches are very true to what I see when I swatched it in person too!

elegant-one

I did a google search last night & didn't find that, so thanks Winthrop! lol on the pic comment ;)

So MissQQ, you think this blush is a must have color?
tong.gif