Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Shypo

I wouldn't be a bit surprised - like they did with the RCSs........we'll need to try to pry more info out of some of our knuckle-head Chanel people!!!
sneaky.gif

And Gail, I think you're right about the Baumes - I was wondering that as well -

elegant-one

ahh, so we're thinking they just might have their own Velvet. Why wouldn't they, since they've done it with the others. Here's hoping. And one of them should have a shade that is just like Belgravia from Harrods

Winthrop44

Belgravia would not look so good as a matte I don't think...Just PM'd you elegant and Michelle!

I called 2 Neimans yesterday and both said they do not believe they're getting an exclusive shade, but I'm sure no one really knows until they are online & on the counter! lol

Shypo

^^ I did confirm with my Nordie's SA that there will be exclusive shades, but it's unclear whether Nordie's will get one - we can hope though!!
yes.gif

Bonitinha

Belgravia would not look so good as a matte I don't think...Just PM'd you elegant and Michelle!

I called 2 Neimans yesterday and both said they do not believe they're getting an exclusive shade, but I'm sure no one really knows until they are online & on the counter! lol

I P.M.'d you back -- thanks so much Gail!
They are always so secretive with the exclusive shades -- they must not understand how we are impatiently waiting by our computer with our wallets and ready to order. ha!

User38

I think/heard that there has been a production problem with the velvets... if someone is saying along the food chain that Chanel will release new colours with exclusivity for stores, I would not put any money on it.

Winthrop44

Really? My Macys told me yesterday that theirs shipped on 10/17 and they'd have them out next week. I sure hope Chanel.com has them up on 10/31 like they originally said.

Miss QQ

Does the model in the first pic looks like she is wearing L'Exuberante? It sort of looks like this on me, or maybe a tad deeper. Gorgeous, but I don't think I can wear that eyeshadow shade, it makes me look sick.

http://www.makeup4all.com/beauty-related-things-that-inspired-me-this-week-vol-4/

User38

Winthrop.. I heard they were not getting the products until Nov. 1... lol. Oh well, rumours abound... glad you are getting them earlier.

msqq.. I love that shade.. it looks like NARS Carthage too.. who knows.. lol.

but Exuberante is a fascinating colour.. love it!

User38

Winthrop, I have used La Caline more than any of the other shades.. well La Distinguee is a close 2nd.

but I love these ls.. the texture has my name on it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Winthrop.. I heard they were not getting the products until Nov. 1... lol. Oh well, rumours abound... glad you are getting them earlier.

msqq.. I love that shade.. it looks like NARS Carthage too.. who knows.. lol.

but Exuberante is a fascinating colour.. love it!
Well, really November 1st is only a week from now... Hope everything goes smoothly. I don't have Carthage (I have told myself that I cannot buy any more bright/ hot pink lipsticks until I completely run through at least one of the ones that I have), but it actually reminded me of NARS' Funny Face. Also a gorgeous colour.

User38

katred, I love Carthage .. it was my summer matte hot pink/fuschia.. I have Funny face too.. and it is a satin/glossy texture as compared to Carthage but a very beautiful fuschia shade too.

I don't recall when exactly Chanel had promised to release the Velvets, but I know they have not complied to their stated deadline.. but really.. it doesn't much matter as long as they get them in the US relatively soon.

Winthrop44

Do you mean in other countries? They told me end of October for the US from the very first time I asked, so I guess we will see.
smiles.gif

User38

Velvets were on the market in other countries since last month Winthrop.. if you are addressing me.

In the US I thought it was Oct. 15th.. but then I don't keep much track of the retail end of cosmetics.

Winthrop44

Yes, I know...I was asking if they were later than expected in other countries though. Have you picked up any others?