Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Winthrop44

Yes, it's on Karla's chart.
clap.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks for the links!!! Of the 3 Velvet's I tried in Paris I liked 34 La Raffinée best. 33 La Distinguée didn't even show up on me and 32 La ravissante had a little too much pigment for my liking and hubby didn't care for it.

I am wearing that today from the sample card and have to get it again now! lol

User38

I have been wearing Furtive and it is awesome in it's beigey nude .. great for a light mu for day and for a smoked out eye at night.

I have also tried La Exuberante for an evening cocktail hour and it was gorgeous and the staying power was amazing.

La Distinguee has become my go to with a no mu look.. just lined eyes and some blush while I cleared skin problems developed from an emotional upset last weekend... but it is a gorgeous shade of nudey beige/corally.. just gorgeous.

all in all I am really loving the mattes and so far have 5 colours.. I did not go for the reds because with my grey hair, most shades of rose/pink/nudes go really well and red just screams RED.. so no go.

Bonitinha

Thanks for the links Gail -- we aren't getting 36 Caline are we? I can't keep track! La Raffinee is still on my list
heart.gif

User38

I just heard from a source in London who says these colours are sold out.. huh?

I guess we won't be getting them pfft.

Shadowy Lady

I've been wearing L'Exuberant everyday since I got my velvets on the weekend. It's a great bright pink with a nice balance of warm/cool tones. These really last a long time too

User38

^ I commend you on your loyalty.

I wear a different lipstick every day.. lol.

but I agree the velvets are amzing.

Haven

Thank you for the additional links & swatches. Right now I want most of the velvets when they are released, but I will force myself to swatch them in person before buying. They are perm right?

Also I will be periodically checking ebay for the Harrods ls. I saw the blush on ebay for about $120 earlier today, and I passed.

elegant-one

I hope the Velvets are perm because I want too many of them too.

Yes, they are perm according to the Chanel CS I spoke with tonight
greengrin.gif

Actually, I called because I wanted to know if they had the Velvet samples blister pack....nooooo...you need to call a store, which I did & of course no surprise none of them knew anything
sigh.gif

I want several of the velvets & I'll have to get Pirate np

Bonitinha

Gail -- Oh yay, I want Caline, too. Woot!!
We were in Anthropologie tonight and the sales girl had the most gorgeous matte lippie with just black winged liner. It made me want to order the Velvets . . .

Elegant -- so glad the Velvets are perm. So classic that no one at the store knew about the blister pack. Sheesh, do they want us to buy this stuff or not?? lol

Shypo

Gail, thanks for those links! You are the best source of information!!!
winks.gif

La Raffinee and Furtive (if I could get it) are on my list as well -

I can't wait to see these - I was not too interested when they were first 'spied', but if the texture is good, I'm in.
Michelle, did you find some goodies at Anthropologie?
pretty.gif

Miss QQ

I wore L'Exuberant today from the sample pack and like it a lot. It wasn't bright, loud pink like I thought it would be. It is an intense pink, but doesn't scream for attention, and looks sophisticated. I think these velvets are sophistication. I didn't see the harrods collection though, they don't seem to be anywhere in town.

HG - Which 5 do you have? Please to know you like them!

Sadeeh - Yeah L 'Exuberant is gorgeous, it doesn't lean cool or warm so it's perfect for all skin tones!

Winthrop44

I think L'Exuberant is so pretty on too, those are my exact same thoughts about it Miss QQ! Which shades have you bought so far again?

Bonitinha

Gail, thanks for those links! You are the best source of information!!!
winks.gif

La Raffinee and Furtive (if I could get it) are on my list as well -

I can't wait to see these - I was not too interested when they were first 'spied', but if the texture is good, I'm in.
Michelle, did you find some goodies at Anthropologie?
pretty.gif
La Raffinee and La Furtive on are my list as well! I also like the looks of La Caline (I haven't seen their official description -- is it a plummed pink??)

Yes, I got a black belt from Anthropologie and one of those mugs I love http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?navAction=jump&id=073732&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS
and a cute little notebook. I have been getting those mugs when I need a little gift and just put a little something with it. Cute and inexpensive!