Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Miss QQ

Sadeeh - Gorgeous! You wear strong lips so well, as usual. I'm still very disappointed my counters are not getting La Sensuelle. Which one are you getting next? ;)

I went to the DutyFree Shop in town and the chanel counter has this Extrait de gloss set that comes with a black pvc pouch with pink "CHANEL MAKEUP" printed on it. The three glosses are Exuberance, Imaginaire and Confidence. The pouch is like the RCS pouch but longer to fit the glosses and black instead of white. I have Confidence but I don't mind having another tube, and I wanted Imaginaire for a long time and I really like this pouch. I found the RCS pouch too small for me so I passed. elegant, you got the pouch right? Is it handy?

I wore Euphorique a few times and am slightly disappointed. The colour doesn't show up much on my lips. I hope Imaginaire does since it is pinker.

elegant-one

I went to the DutyFree Shop in town and the chanel counter has this Extrait de gloss set that comes with a black pvc pouch with pink "CHANEL MAKEUP" printed on it. The three glosses are Exuberance, Imaginaire and Confidence. The pouch is like the RCS pouch but longer to fit the glosses and black instead of white. I have Confidence but I don't mind having another tube, and I wanted Imaginaire for a long time and I really like this pouch. I found the RCS pouch too small for me so I passed. elegant, you got the pouch right? Is it handy?

I wore Euphorique a few times and am slightly disappointed. The colour doesn't show up much on my lips. I hope Imaginaire does since it is pinker.
I would LOVE to have a pouch printed in Pink! I have the shiny all black patent bag &, the brush bag & the large travel makeup bag. I really like the color of Imaginaire.

Shadowy Lady

Sadeeh - Gorgeous! You wear strong lips so well, as usual. I'm still very disappointed my counters are not getting La Sensuelle. Which one are you getting next? ;)

hahah, I prob end up getting them all, but La Ravissante is on my list for the more immediate future ;)

elegant-one

Do you like the color of it^
greengrin.gif
Or, do you think it will not show up on our lips?

Winthrop44

I like the color of it and might try to get it. From the samples I have on the card...the colors are soooooo saturated that I think any color will show up on pigmented lips.

elegant-one

http://glamourousgreydays.wordpress.com/tag/chanel-rouge-velvet-lipstick-in-la-furtive/

At the bottom is a pretty pic of La Furtive

elegant-one

So what are the names of the Velvets that we are NOT getting in the US?

Are we getting L'elegante?

These names/spellings are driving me crazy

Winthrop44

La distinguee is the only one I asked Chanel about. La Furtive I think we might get in a separate collection but I wouldn't swear to it...wasn't that one used by Peter Philips in some show that Cafemakeup posted about? L'elegante I know nothing about. Here is Karla's chart again - none of those 3 appear:

http://karlasugar.net/2011/08/sneak...e-velvet/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-swatches/

Here is where Cafemakeup mentioned La Furtive...but at that point we were supposedly getting the velvets in August, so I guess there's no reason to think we're getting it at all based on this - I wish we would though:

http://cafemakeup.com/2011/07/05/ch...ure-show-magic-in-the-paris-night/#more-11386

And here it mentions November for la Furtive:

http://cafemakeup.com/2011/03/08/chanel-makeup/#more-7698

Maybe we'll see that one at some point?

Haven

Miss QQ

So what are the names of the Velvets that we are NOT getting in the US?

Are we getting L'elegante?

These names/spellings are driving me crazy
I totally agree! And thanks on the pouch, I thought you had the RCS white PVC pouch, but I remember wrongly.

Great choice, Sadeeh! I may get La Fascinate, which is sort of like a compensation for not getting La Sensuelle.

orchid1

La Distinguee will show up on you. It shows up on me, and like winthrop said, these are very saturated. La Furtive will show up too, I'm sure. It is just really nude and pale. La Distinguee is a peachy rose, quite close to my lip colour.

Ooh, I adore nude and peachy
eyelove.gif
I wont them
love.gif

Haven

Any hope that these two will make it to the U.S.? I am seriously fighting the urge to check ebay!

La Distinguee will show up on you. It shows up on me, and like winthrop said, these are very saturated. La Furtive will show up too, I'm sure. It is just really nude and pale. La Distinguee is a peachy rose, quite close to my lip colour.

I totally agree! And thanks on the pouch, I thought you had the RCS white PVC pouch, but I remember wrongly.

Great choice, Sadeeh! I may get La Fascinate, which is sort of like a compensation for not getting La Sensuelle.

User38

la furtive is a gorgeous beige nude with a slight touch of pink.

I don't know if we will get it since it was supposed to be an Asia only colour.

elegant-one

Thanks La Distinguee sounds perfect & lovely!

Winthrop44

I got my delivery of Chanel mattes before I left.. I got furtive, la exuberante, and la caline.. and am probably getting la distinguee.. they apply like soft butter and the colours are wonderfully balanced between pigment and slide.. and feel lovely on. I have only worn la caline so far (it's a mauvey rose brown) as I have been travelling .

I also bought pirate, but have not had a mani pedi yet.. looks gorgeous in the bottle tho.

Ahh, I've been wondering about La Caline. I take it you like it alot since you're wearing it first? No reds for you? I tried L'Exuberante and La Fascinante from the card samples again yesterday and while I normally can't pull off colors like that I really liked them alot as stains.

Chanel.com says these will be up on their web site 10/31 and that we are not getting La Furtive in the US, at least right now. Whether we will end up getting more colors than the first batch is "up to corporate".

Latest posts