Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Miss QQ

Thanks, winthrop and bis. I'm pleased that my nails look better, though I still have dry cuticles. I'm using OPI Nail Envy matte, and waiting for the nails that have peeled on my right hand to grow out. They are stronger now. The micro shimmers in Rose Cache aren't very obvious unless there is direct sunlight.

bis - haha. :) Stay strong! Good thing I didn't take pics of the glosses and lipsticks to.

bis

Thanks, winthrop and bis. I'm pleased that my nails look better, though I still have dry cuticles. I'm using OPI Nail Envy matte, and waiting for the nails that have peeled on my right hand to grow out. They are stronger now. The micro shimmers in Rose Cache aren't very obvious unless there is direct sunlight.

bis - haha. :) Stay strong! Good thing I didn't take pics of the glosses and lipsticks to.
That's a very good thing indeed ;) Glad you like the Nail Envy, even better that it seems to work.

Camnagem

I'm trying so hard to be good and ignore the new EdGs coming out. So hard! They're my favorite gloss by far! Must not buy or look for info or drool over swatches. Ahh!
001_unsure.gif

alyxo

I can't believe that I don't own 1 Chanel lipstick, that's so funny. My lipstick collection is all MAC. I've never really had a chance to check out their quality or colours.

Miss QQ

I came back with La Distinguee and Euphorique, and Pirate today. I wanted L'Elegante too at first. I put it on and walked around the store, and also looked at other items at the counter, and it felt a bit dry on my dry lips. But the lipstick does have some slip and didn't dry up my lips like the Nars matte velvet lip pencil. L'Elegante (bright red pink, slightly cool) faded slowly and evenly, very nice, so I think the intense shades are gorgeous for those who wear such colours and like the matte look. I think I may have to wear balm over it, wearing gloss will just take the matte effect away.

Some quick pics, no swatches, as it was raining and I haven't worn the items for the first times. ;)

Insolence, Confidence, Euphorique, Liberte

La Distinguee (bottom), Gardenia RC

It looks darker than I remember from last week.

Ikram

I can't believe that I don't own 1 Chanel lipstick, that's so funny. My lipstick collection is all MAC. I've never really had a chance to check out their quality or colours.

Thats funny.

I own only 1 MAC lipstick in High Tea. Actually it is one and only MAC product I own. I was never driven to them due to their packaging and array of colors, some of them barely wearable.

You should give Chanel a try, especially Rouge Coco Shines.

bis

Oh no, MissQQ, you made pictures?! Oh no, why did you? ;) I love the EdG, very much so. Euphorique looks like my kind of color. Glad to hear that they do not dry out your lips. Will you wear La Dinstinguée alone or also with a balm? Pirate looks darker in the bottle than on my nails, although the color in the bottle is also very nice.

Miss QQ

Hi bis! I wore La Distinguee by itself today and my lips look a bit wrinkly. It wasn't so drying until my lips hurt, but I certainly could use more moisture. So after a few hours I put lipgloss on top. I got a test card so I can try out 4 of the colours, but I am very doubtful I will buy another one. I guess matte lipsticks aren't for me.

Here are the 4 looks of RA velvet.

http://player.chanel.com/minisites/TrQxfqazeP/assets/pdf/RAV_en_SG.PDF

Not to tempt any of you more but I have more pics. I didn't have the chance to photograph the displayer. The tester of the EdG is transparent so we can see the colour of the gloss in the whole tube. I hope Chanel will release the shades in all countries.

Top: La Distinguee, La Furtive
Bttm: La Raffinee, L'Elegante

The EdGs - Top: Exuberante, Euphorique (very close to Imaginaire, but more peach)
Bttm: Phoenix RAL, Imaginaire EdG

Camnagem

Oh the pictures....they will haunt my dreams, lol. Miss QQ everything looks gorgeous (omg, the EdG's!). Thanks for sharing!

mjacqueline

I just got my hands on the Rouge Allure Velvets. Bought L'Elegante, Fascinate and Exuberant. It is a pity we did not get Sensuelle, I would have loved to play with it. I have to agree with Miss QQ, the intense shades are super gorgeous especially the reds. I'm in love.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just got my hands on the Rouge Allure Velvets. Bought L'Elegante, Fascinate and Exuberant. It is a pity we did not get Sensuelle, I would have loved to play with it. I have to agree with Miss QQ, the intense shades are super gorgeous especially the reds. I'm in love.
Amen to that. No one does reds like Chanel. I've managed to stop myself from indulging in these yet, but I know that it's coming. My favourite Chanel MUA just got back from vacation, which means I have more reasons to go to my Chanel counter.

mjacqueline

Amen to that. No one does reds like Chanel. I've managed to stop myself from indulging in these yet, but I know that it's coming. My favourite Chanel MUA just got back from vacation, which means I have more reasons to go to my Chanel counter.
Katred, I agree with you, most of my red lipsticks come from Chanel. I love each and every one of them.

Shadowy Lady

Ok, so I finally saw the RA velvets and they did NOT disappoint. I adore bold lips and the RA velvets feel so comfortable on the lips and have more of a satin finish. I also love the colour selection. I picked up two for now: La Sensuelle (gorgeous dark plum toned red) and L'Exuberante (beautiful bright pink). I was only going to get one today but just couldn't makeup my mind between these two so I got both :D

Here are some swatches for you guys, skintone in my signature:

La Sensuelle on top, L'Exuberante on the bottom

Me wearing La Sensuelle

elegant-one

^ You look STUNNING!!!! I am pretty excited to get these. What eyeshadow are you wearing - it looks lovely on you too.
Thanks

QueenOfSnark

Shadow Lady, you look gorgeous! I definitely will be picking up La Sensuelle now, been looking for the perfect plum red and this looks like it could be it. I wish these would hurry up and come out here in the US already...wasn't it supposed to be end of October?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ok, so I finally saw the RA velvets and they did NOT disappoint. I adore bold lips and the RA velvets feel so comfortable on the lips and have more of a satin finish. I also love the colour selection. I picked up two for now: La Sensuelle (gorgeous dark plum toned red) and L'Exuberante (beautiful bright pink). I was only going to get one today but just couldn't makeup my mind between these two so I got both :D

Here are some swatches for you guys, skintone in my signature:

La Sensuelle on top, L'Exuberante on the bottom

Me wearing La Sensuelle

Oh wow. Your swatches are killing me! These both look absolutely lovely and, like you, I really adore bold lips.

Shadowy Lady

Oh wow. Your swatches are killing me! These both look absolutely lovely and, like you, I really adore bold lips.

Thanks Katred, u will love this collection too...every single shade is stunning. I was at the counter for like an hour and half swatching, lol!

Latest posts