Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

Kate -
eyelove.gif
wow they are ALL beautiful on you. We just need more shades
sigh.gif
After seeing those pics, I will probably pick up Sensuelle today.

Bonitinha

I am getting treated to a day out today (sounds like a dog getting to go outside or for a car ride)
lol.gif
so I am checking out what the heck is going on with the white bag in person & Sensuelle ;)

The infamous white bag!! I hope you get your hands on it :) If so, let me know! Maybe I could call and order one?? I am now obsessed
heart.gif

Miss QQ

I tried on the sample of Raffinee today, and it is a little darker on me. Now I'm only left with Fascinate to try. Of the three samples I tried I like Exuberante most, and also I like Distinguee which I bought.

Michelle - I'm so excited for you to get the lip bag!

I am getting treated to a day out today (sounds like a dog getting to go outside or for a car ride)
lol.gif
so I am checking out what the heck is going on with the white bag in person & Sensuelle ;)

lol! Hope you solve the mystery of the white bag. The more elusive it is, the more we want it. And you don't have to try out the EL moisturizer for me, I got a sample of it too. So sweet of you!
th_kiss.gif

elegant and cheryl - Do you use the Idealist serum daily, day and night? I read somewhere that we can't use serum daily, but I don't know, I've never use any serum before, only tried some samples from chanel which only lasts a week or so.

Winthrop44

^^ Exactly Miss QQ. And now the darn white bag has reminded me of that cute keychain that you got several years ago...I still want that!
lol.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
*squirms* I'm not so sure about the velvets now, I'm worried that too many will pull too cool on me and I'm definitely a child of the sun. I'll have to swatch in person to make a final decision, though to be honest I hope I only like one or none of them as my card's going to catch on fire when the Spring 2012 collection hits my Nordies I'll be whipping it out so fast. >_>

I can only go by what I've seen on me and in photos, but I think that these shades are generally flattering to a range of skin tones. I suspect that, despite being opaque, they'll look different on different complexions because they generally have both warm and cool notes in them. At least they're permanent, so rather than catching fire, maybe your credit card can just kind of smolder for a while...

Bonitinha

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
Definitely doll!!! I feel really really obsessed too
sigh.gif
Winthrop - are you?

It is funny how obsessed we can get about something! Hope you track it down
heart.gif

Shadowy Lady

La Ravissante and La Somptueuse are definitely not cool, so maybe you'd like them. La Raffinee, L'Exhuberant and La Fascinante, which are all on the sample card, are really universally flattering imo. So far the only one that pulls too cool on me is La Caline. I suspect La Sensuelle may too, but I haven't seen it irl. I hope you do find at least one shade you like because they're really nice texture-wise!

Agreed! I tried most of them on and the only one that seems cool-toned is La Sensuelle (which should still be good on both warm and cool tones). The colours are mostly deep and deeper shades are universally flattering. I actually wish they had MORE cool shades, lol!

QueenOfSnark

Wow, if I had known what a stir the white bag would've caused I would've tried to finagle another one.
lol.gif
Apparently it was a Nordstrom exclusive to trend show.

elegant-one

MissQQ - Well, that is interesting about the serums..hmmm I hadn't heard that but would like to know if that is true. I do use the Idealist & the Vissionaire every day. And I too obsessed over your key chain
friends.gif

Winthrop -
lol.gif

Monsy - I agree with Winthrop on Aventure :)

Michelle -
girlhaha.gif
on our obsessions...plural

Ok, I bought the Holiday lip bag with Spark in it for my DIL for Christmas @ Nordies. The Chanel lady said she would try to see if she can locate the elusive white bag for me, but who knows
sigh.gif
Should I hold my breath
greengrin.gif

My Nordies didn't even get the Velvets yet. She said they were a bit ticked by it. So I went to the Saks there & they had them. The lady started telling me all about them
girlhaha.gif
I was like yeah I kinda know...& I am wearing Ravissante. So I came home & ordered Sensuelle from chanel.com. It looked like a fuchsia/berry/slight plum based deeper red that would be so pretty lightly blotted or full on.
I just love these velvets big time. We ate dinner & Ravissante was still on my lips perfectly & none of it was on my white coffee cup
icon_eek.gif

elegant-one

Oh, & I upped the anty from the $3 hairpin last time...I bought a $12 Rhinestone hairpin this time
lol.gif

And, I was just shopping at a great site where I've purchase some great handbags, wallets & lingerie & they're having a sale & free shipping...www.bagshop.com

Winthrop44

I hope she finds you a white bag but no, please don't hold your breath. We need you here. Sensuelle sounds very pretty, and your DIL is a lucky lady getting the Spark bag.
yes.gif

Latest posts