Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Winthrop44

Fantastic! That's a huge help!
th_worship.gif

elegant-one

Mine shipped today, so I should have them in 2 days. blah waiting blah

I also got BB ls in Salmon - its a beautiful very soft orangey pinky peach more peachy

elegant-one

Fantastic! That's a huge help!
th_worship.gif
Colors look fairly true in that pic. Really really nice of them to send it to me. I was so excited to open the mail that said Saks!
girlhaha.gif
But, now I feel OBLIGATED to buy from this Saks which I normally don't. Its the one we stayed at that was connected to our hotel building.

Ingenue

Here's a great swatch card of the Shines sent to me from Saks

Ack I am going to DIE!!!!! I have to eliminate four... no five... okay eight, to make my budget. Dammit. I can't make a decision based on this chart. I'm going to have to go in, and I can't do that until Friday. BOO!!!!

elegant-one

^
lol.gif
greengrin.gif

yeah, good luck with that!

The colors are a bit more vibrant in person, but the paper kind of absorbs that & the pic in general can't quite capture how pretty they really are.

User38

I stuck to my plan.. I ordered Romance and Rebelle.. funny how these names seem apropriate for me!

Also got my 406 Shiseido and that will be it for me on the gloss sticks.. I am really really deeply madly heavily and hotly into velvet mattes now.. in fact, I have a few which I will foto this weekend unless it stoopidly rains again.
ohboy.gif

Ingenue

^
lol.gif
greengrin.gif

yeah, good luck with that!

The colors are a bit more vibrant in person, but the paper kind of absorbs that & the pic in general can't quite capture how pretty they really are.
OMG I'm seriously dying. I already bought the neiman and saks exclusives, but I've not purchased the regular lineup just yet. I want to see them on friday. I crossed a few off my list but then I called nordies and the rep told me to come in before I make a decison.

I'M GOING TO BE SO POOR. OMG.

elegant-one

Yep, I hear ya! So what do you think of the Saks color - its gorgeous I think in the swatch. I'm pretty sure that I'll get that one & at least 1 or 2 more.

Oh & Bonheur is Beautiful! I will have to get that one too

User38

I just saw Sari d Eau.. oh oh.. I might get that too since it falls into my new orangeyouglad I'm blonde again
yahoo.gif

oh, Elegant, I was reading Style.com = pink pantalones are all THE RAGE
cheerleader.gif

elegant-one

I just saw Sari d Eau.. oh oh.. I might get that too since it falls into my new orangeyouglad I'm blonde again
yahoo.gif

cheerleader.gif
Sari d is fabulous! The color is perfect! I prolly end up with that one too.

Yay for the pink pants - I am SOOOOO in on it. I bought this fab bright pink & coral thin silk scarf today that I just adored - so perfect! A bright pretty coral pair of cropped boy pants would be divine as well, I would wear them with about a 4 inch cool pair of wedge sandals

User38

yea.. I got a pair of Jimmy Choo wedge sandals which are beige/cream python and these will look fabulous with the pink pantalones which I already have... I need an orange blouson to go with them tho.. lol. or a plain white linen man's shirt.. yeah

elegant-one

yea.. I got a pair of Jimmy Choo wedge sandals which are beige/cream python and these will look fabulous with the pink pantalones which I already have... I need an orange blouson to go with them tho.. lol. or a plain white linen man's shirt.. yeah

Oh wow those sound amazing for sure - dig the python. I love the idea of the linen mans shirt - chic!

shontay07108

[quote name="HerGreyness" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/1050#post_2103655"] I just saw Sari d Eau.. oh oh.. I might get that too since it falls into my new orangeyouglad I'm blonde again
yahoo.gif

cheerleader.gif

[/quote] Yes, you need Sari! That's the one I'll be getting tomorrow. I am so excited :eyelove:

Latest posts