Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

Love all 3 that I got - Chance, Romance and Rebelle - just received my order! I got a little scared when I first saw Rebelle but I think it be my fave of all 3 on. I ordered Antigone from Saks with the free shipping. I will probably get MC and Bonheur as well, plus Sari d'Eau or Misia. I hope Karla will post her swatch of Misia soon.
Yay!!! I am so excited to hear that. I may do that with Antigone too.

EDIT: I just ordered Antigone there too ;)

Winthrop44

Not sure about right away but I got mine within the hour at the most. You can look in your account on their site too, I think.

bis

[quote name="Miss QQ" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/1050#post_2103868"] Thanks very much for the swatches, elegant!

I put on my sample of Monte-carlo today before leaving the house. It's a pretty strawberry red, and it's now on my list. I went to the counter and tried on Chance, Rebelle and Antigone. Chance showed up as a pretty, girly pink on me. I'm very impressed by the pigmentation. On the lips, the colour shows up better than on the back of my hand. I wasn't feeling Rebelle on me, it is a slightly warm red. So I tried on Antigone and fell in love. It's a deep, berry red. Because there was a promotion where I get $20 off if I spend $150, I decided to get Chance and Antigone and the Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. However when I wanted to make payment, the cashier said the promotion is only valid for a single brand purchase! It was quite annoying because in the mailer they didn't state that. In the end I purchase the Chanel UCLR eye cream and Chance. I will go back for Antigone, Romance and maybe Sari D'eau, Bonheur, Boy and more if I get to try them on and like them. Sari D'eau is beautiful! I actually think I can pull it off because it isn't that orange, it has some micro shimmers that reflects pink or red.

Here is Chance and Joyeuse. Chance is lighter.

[/quote] Thanks for the swatches. I think I should have gotten Chance instead, but I did not even swatch it. Yesterday I got Unique and Flying Cloud and FC is a positive surprise. It just smells very strongly, more than Antigone. I should not swatch Chance, but I might when I get a chance. Cheryl, I hope your dog is feeling better and healing up nicely.

User38

ok, who do I sue.. I got Sari d Eau.. lol.
poke.gif
Elegant, Shontay, katred.. et al. named as Defendants..

yahoo.gif

Yes, you need Sari! That's the one I'll be getting tomorrow. I am so excited
eyelove.gif

User38

Neiman's is SORRY AGAIN
girlhaha.gif

It isn't showing up for me either. They recently changed their website and now it has all kinds of kinks that they need to work out. My best bet was switching to another web browser (e.g., I normally use Google Chrome, but I switched to Firefox and the NM website showed up fine on Firefox).

User38

Neiman's has been working on their website for months now and can't get it to work .. lol. If I held that stock, I would dump it quick.

let me know if the go SORRY again, I need a small mirror but refuse to pay them shipping.. ha.

Winthrop44

Third! I live chatted and asked if they were going to do FS with no min again soon and was told to sign up for their e-mails to hear of promos. lol

Shypo

I just ordered Chance from the Saks site.....I'm afraid my Chanel counter will be out of it tomorrow night when I go to get my others - that pic sold me MissQQ!!

Strip and Shine - Elegant, I love it!!
th_LMAO.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I need to not look at anymore pictures of the RCS in use. They all look pretty in swatch form and then I see them again and it's like I have to grab hold of a heavy piece of furniture to keep myself from running to the store that instant.

Oh wait... It's Thursday... I CAN run to the store, because they're all open late!!!!!!
tease.gif

elegant-one

I need to not look at anymore pictures of the RCS in use. They all look pretty in swatch form and then I see them again and it's like I have to grab hold of a heavy piece of furniture to keep myself from running to the store that instant.

Oh wait... It's Thursday... I CAN run to the store, because they're all open late!!!!!!
tease.gif

^^^
amuse.gif
lol.gif

Shypo

^^ I think you have yourself a viable business there!
girlhaha.gif

Oh my, these are going to be the end of me!!

I'm also going to try to get more samples of the Armani EtK 'pigments' on Saturday....forgot I have a book club meeting tomorrow night so can't go then. ARGHHH!!

Katred, you are so funny! I know exactly what you mean!!

Winthrop44

Don't forget about this if you want any of the non-exclusive shades:

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Good news US people. I know there's free shipping on chanel.com right now but it ends 4/1 before the Shines are supposed to be released. Well I just got a blurb about Sublimage in my order and they have a free shipping code for any purchase that's good from 3/1 thru 4/30: 0311SUBLIMAGE
thmbup.gif

shontay07108

[quote name="HerGreyness" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/1080#post_2104080"]
ok, who do I sue.. I got Sari d Eau.. lol.
poke.gif
 Elegant, Shontay, katred.. et al. named as Defendants..

yahoo.gif

[/quote] Ha! I got Sari, too. I love it. I swatched quite a few of the colors and I like them a lot. Monte-Carlo, Liberte and especially Canotier. I may buy those in the future. Sari was sold out already at Nordstroms so I had to make my way over to Neiman Marcus. I didn't really get a shot that I liked(what is my hair doing in this pic below? Ignore it, please), but still wanted to show what it looks like on me. This thing feels so comfortable on the lips and I like that it's buildable. The finish is beautiful. It's not totally opaque and heavy, but still you don't feel like you're slumming it with some lip balm or something. It's natural, but in the best way.