Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

^^Haha, don't think I wasn't tempted. But I already have lots of RCS and am trying to be good!
Yep, me too. Honestly, this week I felt (makeup wise) like someone that just ate waay too much candy & couldn't eat any more
icon_eek.gif

But then like I said, that was this week
sigh.gif

Bonitinha

Elegant -- have fun visiting the kids. I love your theme -- how adorable! I have noticed pops of orange everywhere this summer. They will love all of the time and thoughtfulness you put into everything.
Yes -- what is up with Netflix? Highway robbery - sheesh!!

Just got back from the pool with the girls and it is sooooo hot outside. Even poolside, I was melting. But now they are nice and worn out.

I need some new lippies in my life! I was on a major rampage for a while -- but I seemed to have slowed down . . . a bit. I always love hearing your recs!

elegant-one

Elegant -- have fun visiting the kids. I love your theme -- how adorable! I have noticed pops of orange everywhere this summer. They will love all of the time and thoughtfulness you put into everything.
Yes -- what is up with Netflix? Highway robbery - sheesh!!

Just got back from the pool with the girls and it is sooooo hot outside. Even poolside, I was melting. But now they are nice and worn out.

I need some new lippies in my life! I was on a major rampage for a while -- but I seemed to have slowed down . . . a bit. I always love hearing your recs!

bouquet.gif

Ahh, the pool sounds soooo relaxing & refreshing. I'm sure the girls enjoyed themselves. The heat & humidity has been awful. Its not so good on hairdos either. :)

I love the orange theme because its so fresh & fun & happy. It was really cute/funny that the day I decided to do the orange theme, I was talking to our son he said that my DIL just put out this beautiful bouquet of fresh orange roses that the cat was attracted to
girlhaha.gif
I giggled to myself but didn't mention anything.

Well, I am still excited for the Chanel holiday colors. Oh, I just got a package in the mail today from the Saks store where I met Clooney's girlfriend. In it was a sample of the new Chanel 19 perfume.Unfortunately, it made me sick to smell it
weeping.gif

Yeah, what is up with the Netflix robbery
angry.gif
Doubled!!! Made me so mad. Plus we paid for the kids' & ours. What a chunk of change that is. But, all of us use it a lot.

Shypo

Elegant, the celebration sounds like it was a lot of fun! I know the kids appreciate all you do for them - I'm looking forward to that time (hehe). How did they like the orange theme?

Winthrop, did you get your Enthusiast? I hope so - y'all made me want it!!
girlhaha.gif

I'm looking forward to the 'rosewood' velvet too - my kind of color. The others, not so much, until I see them.

I have been on an eye shadow kick lately and must now stop. I'm going to have to put eye shadow on potatoes I have so much........

Winthrop44

My Enthusiast just arrived and I LOVE it!! Perfect description:
Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one

It goes on so smooth & kind of a sheer balmy smooth texture & is more of a slight coral red, more red - think MAC's Hibiscus light & better.. It looks great with the Jade liner too. Very very wearable.

- and this is the kind of red I can pull off. Thanks so much for the great rec elegant!
heart.gif

Miss QQ

^^ you ordered one too? ;) I'm going strong on the no-new-lipsticks-until-the-velvet so far. Elegant - have a great celebration! Winthropv- great to know you are loving enthusiast.

Shypo

^^ I did - Winthrop and Elegant give it huge thumbs up, so I had to check it out. Let's hope I get the right one (Winthrop got the wrong one the first time).

I may end up passing on the velvets - I have to see what the texture is like - I have very dry lips, and I'm also not sure if a matte lip is the greatest look on 50+-year-old lips........I'll have to see if I can find a virgin tester when they come out, just to check out the 'feel'.
kissy.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks Miss QQ, reds are hard for me so I'm excited when one works! Cheryl, the SA asked the other store for the wrong SKU number the first time so hopefully she won't do that again with yours. It wasn't difficult to get it straightened out anyway....after waiting over a week to get the wrong item she got the right one here in two days and had the wrong item picked up in one day. But hopefully yours will be correct the first time!

cutemiauw

I may end up passing on the velvets - I have to see what the texture is like - I have very dry lips, and I'm also not sure if a matte lip is the greatest look on 50+-year-old lips........I'll have to see if I can find a virgin tester when they come out, just to check out the 'feel'.
kissy.gif
I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts on the velvets. I have somewhat full lips and mattes usually just made it look very weird (also my lips are dry too). Fingers crossed that this one actually could work. Fingers crossed for virgin testers too :)

Miss QQ

The pets miss you. :) Great that you had fun!

I want to look at Enthusiast the next time I'm at the counter.

User38

ty for reminding me.. I haven't used my Enthusiast for a whole year..
thud.gif

too many lipsticks too little time.. not enough inventory control.

Miss QQ

^^ I agree. Hope you fall in love with it again. I forgot to swatch it at the counter today. No news of the velvets everywhere too?