Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

I saw Royallieu today only because the Chanel lady had it on. It was a beautiful natural pinkish color on her lips. She does have lighter more pink lips naturally. I may get it.

Haven

^^^I bought this color from Chanel.com, and I highly recommend it. It gives a natural but better look!

Miss QQ

[quote name="alipstickaday" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/1860#post_2152031"]

I found some photos and swatches of the Rouge Allure Velvets...I think some will be joining my Chanel lipstick family
heart.gif

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/08/sneak-peek-chanel-rouge-allure-velvet.html
http://pixiwoo.blogspot.com/2011/07/chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-luminous.html
[/quote] Thanks they look lovely! I will be buying at least one. Elegant - let us know if you buy it. I swatched it but I'm not sure if it will show up. I have Mac Soft Spot which was in the Red she said holiday lip bag and it gives a sheer pinkish shine too.the tube is almost used up because I like that it gives me moisture, shine and evens my lip .

elegant-one

ok, I bought Royalwhatever (winthrops name)
girlhaha.gif
Shine ls last night. NM was sold out of it where I called so they had to order it from another store. Popular shade I guess. Agggh, I just hope it looks good/shows up on me.

Anyone have YSL #1 nude/beige ls? I keep swatching it but cannot decide how it will look on me.

Shadowy Lady

ok, I bought Royalwhatever (winthrops name)
girlhaha.gif
Shine ls last night. NM was sold out of it where I called so they had to order it from another store. Popular shade I guess. Agggh, I just hope it looks good/shows up on me.

Anyone have YSL #1 nude/beige ls? I keep swatching it but cannot decide how it will look on me.
I have YSL Nude Beige l/s and looooove it! It's very similar to the colour of MAC 3N l/a (u prob remember it, came out like 4 years ago) but more opaque and I prefer it to 3N. It's a gorgeous nude-y pink on me (I swing between NW20/25)

elegant-one

I have YSL Nude Beige l/s and looooove it! It's very similar to the colour of MAC 3N l/a (u prob remember it, came out like 4 years ago) but more opaque and I prefer it to 3N. It's a gorgeous nude-y pink on me (I swing between NW20/25)
Oh my gosh - thank you thank you doll!!! Yep, I love Mac's 3 N!
heart.gif

Miss you being on the boards! hugs

Shadowy Lady

Np Elegant :) I miss everyone here too. I'm on a strict low-buy though so I'm avoiding the boards so I don't get tempted. I need the moolah for my trip to Italy next month :)

I know u will like YSL Nude Beige ;)

Miss QQ

What lipstick line is YSL nude beige from? Rouge Volupte? And is it moisturising? I want more nude pink lipsticks so i must check it out! :) Winthrop - thanks for the link. Hope they come out soon. But I quite broke at the moment so if they come out in late September it will be a better time for my wallet.

Bonitinha

^^I will definitely be getting La Raffinee and I think La Fascinante looks like a gorgeous old Hollywood red. So pretty -- can't wait to see them all :)

Winthrop44

Thanks for the great links cutemiauw. I would like to check out La Raffinee, La Ravissante and (from bis's description) La Distinguee.

Miss QQ

They look gorgeous on the lip swatches. Even L'exuberant which looks neon in the tube looks beautiful on all the ladies. Pirate looks like the red I'm searching for, not too bright, not warm, and not too deep. I'm excited!
th_DANCE.gif

Eleentje

Got to play with them for a little bit, and I liked 34 La Raffinee the most. Quite a few of them looked a bit too dark for my liking.

elegant-one

Chanel Shine Royallieu

It doesn't look the same on the lips as it does in the tube. In the tube it looks like a dusty pale slight taupe greyed lilac mauve, but it does come out a light/medium pale blue pink with subtle gold shimmer. Its very subtle but really pretty on. It gives my pigmented mauve lips a subtle pretty pink hue. You can see the actual color on the tissue.

Bobbie Brown Posey Lip Crayon (slightly melted :) )

It's almost the same shade as the new OPI My Address is Hollywood. A pretty muted vintage rosey slight coral pink.

OPI - My Address is Hollywood.