Chanel Nail Polishes

Monsy

My all time fav - Black pearl
heart.gif

Miss QQ

Gorgeous! Black Pearl is my favorite too. It feels right for all seasons although it isn't a nude and the formula is great.

jRoxy13

Chanel in Gold Fingers

On the ring finger in the second picture, you can kind of see the red and green hidden shimmers in this!

Compared to other Chanel golds:

Top to bottom: #440 Gold Lamé, Gold Fiction, Gold Fingers, #450 Illusion d'Or

Monsy

It's one of the rare nail polishes that i will actually run out. Will buy it again for sure

Shadowy Lady

Funny enough I don't love Black Pearl as much as everyone else. My two faves are Graphite and Paradoxal, it's a tie between them. I'm running out of Paradoxal though as I've had it for longer

Winthrop44

They had it as an exclusive on chanel.com for awhile. I think it was more than a year ago but I could be wrong. Sometimes if you write via Chanel.com asking for old things they'll write back, ask for your phone# & have someone from a boutique that has it call you for your credit card # and sell it to you that way. I got Nude JC after it was long gone that way. If that fails you might try swapping for it on Makeup Alley.

CartoonChic

They had it as an exclusive on chanel.com for awhile. I think it was more than a year ago but I could be wrong. Sometimes if you write via Chanel.com asking for old things they'll write back, ask for your phone# & have someone from a boutique that has it call you for your credit card # and sell it to you that way. I got Nude JC after it was long gone that way. If that fails you might try swapping for it on Makeup Alley.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Neicy

You can always try ebay in the uk . I am in the states and have used it for hard to find items. GL!

CartoonChic

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
I contacted Chanel about Rouge Noir and finally received a response Tuesday. I was told that Rouge Noir is a discontinued shade and that it's no longer available at any Chanel boutique in the US. The representative said she searched the inventory of all of them. After being a little crushed by the news, I began searching eBay. Fortunately I managed to find it at another online store instead. I ordered it immediately. But I didn't stop with Rouge Noir. I've placed orders for other colors and went from 0 Chanel polishes to 10 in only a week. I'm not sure what came over me, but I'm very happy with the colors I'm getting.

Rouge Noir
Distraction
Provocation
Infidèle
Délicatesse
Sky Line
Diwali
June
Black Pearl
Holiday

Dominique33

Waouh, it's great ! I love Chanel formula, it's really ok. I am wearing Graphite on my toes ( feet ), it's classy I think. Some are highly dupable but on the whole Chanel " Le Vernis " is pretty, you ordered " Rouge Noir " which is so famous here that every woman wants it, " Black Pearl " is beautiful too and Sky line seems to be very subtle ( we don't have it here, except in Paris ). Holiday is so bright, well you are going to have a very nice collection !

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I contacted Chanel about Rouge Noir and finally received a response Tuesday. I was told that Rouge Noir is a discontinued shade and that it's no longer available at any Chanel boutique in the US. The representative said she searched the inventory of all of them. After being a little crushed by the news, I began searching eBay. Fortunately I managed to find it at another online store instead. I ordered it immediately. But I didn't stop with Rouge Noir. I've placed orders for other colors and went from 0 Chanel polishes to 10 in only a week. I'm not sure what came over me, but I'm very happy with the colors I'm getting.
Rouge Noir
Distraction
Provocation
Infidèle
Délicatesse
Sky Line
Diwali
June
Black Pearl
Holiday
Hm, Rouge Noir seems to be perm here, it's available on every German website.
You picked some great shades! I love Holiday, it's really lovely, Im sure you will like it too. Enjoy your Chanel polishes!
thmbup.gif

Winthrop44

Last I knew it was perm in Europe. No idea why Chanel thinks those of us in the US wouldn't like it or shouldn't have it or what???

Icecaramellatte

I wore Holiday last week. It a very nice reddish orange or orangey red. Skyline is on its way to me now! I almost threw Black Pearl in my cart but I figured it could wait and I can buy it at a counter. My shopping cart was getting out of control.

jRoxy13

Rouge Noir
Distraction
Provocation
Infidèle
Délicatesse
Sky Line
Diwali
June
Black Pearl
Holiday
Welcome to the club! It is scarily addictive! I love all your choices, and I think they will look great with your skin tone (minus the FNO, which I don't know for sure!).

Here are some of my recent manis:

Chanel in #473 Coromandel

Some of my Chanel reds: Left to right: Chanel in #207 Barcelona Red, Chanel in #475 Dragon, Chanel in #473 Coromandel, Chanel in #08 Pirate, Chanel in #587 Rouge Carat, Chanel in #455 Lotus Rouge

Chanel in Coco Blue

Chanel in #287 L.A. Sunrise

Left to right: Chanel in #287 L.A. Sunrise, Chanel in #577 Mimosa

Chanel in #539 June

Chanel in Riva

Chanel in #465 Azur over Chanel in Riva (ring finger is CND Effects in #561 Sapphire Sparkle)