Chanel Nail Polishes

starletta8

I picked up the new base coat and am currently trying it out with my pedi... anyone else trying it right now?

urbis

So 675 Troublante is a relaunch from an older Vernis with the same name and hue but different number New one
Old one
So this is the october release. Anything about the vfno

mango13

Does anyone own the Velvet Top coat? I've been having issues applying it without getting bubbles at least on a few nails.

GlamourKitty

Okay, second post here. Earlier this week my Chanel SA called me to talk about the Blue Rhythm collection (I'd already bought Fortissimo) and during our chat, she told me that at a recent meeting she'd been told that Chanel is discontinuing all the nail polishes. They are re-doing them in a new formula, some sort of gel formula, she said. She did not know if the colors would be the same or what. Before we rush to get back-ups of our favorite colors, maybe someone else could ask someone in the know if this info is accurate. Although I will say that this is the same SA who told me months ago that Chanel was discontinuing the cream blushes. The cream blushes are no longer on Chanel.com, but I do see a couple of shades available on Nordstrom.com.

Frankly, while I have less trouble with the regular polishes, any of the metallics/shimmers last a day on me before chipping (although that doesn't stop me from buying them--see Fortissimo, lol), so this might be good news.

liguriansea

Okay, second post here. Earlier this week my Chanel SA called me to talk about the Blue Rhythm collection (I'd already bought Fortissimo) and during our chat, she told me that at a recent meeting she'd been told that Chanel is discontinuing all the nail polishes. They are re-doing them in a new formula, some sort of gel formula, she said. She did not know if the colors would be the same or what. Before we rush to get back-ups of our favorite colors, maybe someone else could ask someone in the know if this info is accurate. Although I will say that this is the same SA who told me months ago that Chanel was discontinuing the cream blushes. The cream blushes are no longer on Chanel.com, but I do see a couple of shades available on Nordstrom.com.

Frankly, while I have less trouble with the regular polishes, any of the metallics/shimmers last a day on me before chipping (although that doesn't stop me from buying them--see Fortissimo, lol), so this might be good news.
Welcome GlamourKitty!
th_thstars.gif

Thank you for the intel! If true, this can definitely be good news for those who find that Chanel's formula chips too easily on them. Maybe Chanel will change the brush shape as well?

GlamourKitty

Thank you, liguriansea!

I didn't think to ask about the brush, darn it. It would be nice to have a wider brush, sorta like Dior's. If I talk to my Chanel SA before we get further info, I will ask her.

urbis

Okay, second post here.  Earlier this week my Chanel SA called me to talk about the Blue Rhythm collection (I'd already bought Fortissimo) and during our chat, she told me that at a recent meeting she'd been told that Chanel is discontinuing all the nail polishes. They are re-doing them in a new formula, some sort of gel formula, she said.  She did not know if the colors would be the same or what.  Before we rush to get back-ups of our favorite colors, maybe someone else could ask someone in the know if this info is accurate. Although I will say that this is the same SA who told me months ago that Chanel was discontinuing the cream blushes. The cream blushes are no longer on Chanel.com, but I do see a couple of shades available on Nordstrom.com. Frankly, while I have less trouble with the regular polishes, any of the metallics/shimmers last a day on me before chipping (although that doesn't stop me from buying them--see Fortissimo, lol), so this might be good news. 
That's the Second time I heat about this and really hope it's false. I love the fact that the brand adds new pieces without axing a whole line. Besides, i love the brush so .... No changes For me, thank you (and welcome in Board)

Dominique33

That's the Second time I heat about this and really hope it's false. I love the fact that the brand adds new pieces without axing a whole line. Besides, i love the brush so .... No changes For me, thank you (and welcome in Board)
Hello Urbis The same here I am fed up with all those reformulations, the Chanel np are just perfect and I love the actual formula even if I always expérience minor chipping, no changes for me either !

GlamourKitty

Hi Urbis, I tried to call my Chanel SA today to see if she had any more info, but she wasn't there. Though we usually chat for quite a while on the phone as I live in the middle of nowhere, so I think she would have told me if she knew more. Still we don't know for sure if this info is accurate! Thank for for the welcome despite my unwelcome news.
wavey.gif

urbis

Hi Urbis, I tried to call my Chanel SA today to see if she had any more info, but she wasn't there. Though we usually chat for quite a while on the phone as I live in the middle of nowhere, so I think she would have told me if she knew more.  Still we don't know for sure if this info is accurate!  Thank for for the welcome despite my unwelcome news. :wavey:
Nice meeting you

sa1214

Looks like Troubulant is out in Europe. Does anyone know when it is supposed to be released in the US?

Monsy

I really hope they change the formula to last more than 24 hours and crappy thin brush. They should take a lesson from dior and ysl

laurennnxox

I really hope they change the formula to last more than 24 hours and crappy thin brush. They should take a lesson from dior and ysl
I love dior's NP brush! It easily covers my whole nail widthwise in one stroke. Makes at home manis so easy!

Latest posts