Chanel Nail Polishes

cheburaha

Has there been any news on the Vogue Fashion Night Out vernis? When does that usually come?
Chanel Fashions Night Out offerings this year included Blue Notes de Chanel collection, Le Vernis for FNO are the two blue ones from this collection.

nudibelle

if they change the formula to the ones ive seen this year
I am all in
if they change the names ill have to memorize a bunch of new ones lol
im read they will mostly likely keep the popular ones

one more thing the boxes they give you when you purchase more than 50 dollars on chanel.com
are a PERFECT fit for the polishes in the box
easily fit abt 40 very neatly in one those gift boxes
and you can fit two boxes in a Alex ikea draw

Raindance

if they change the formula to the ones ive seen this year
I am all in
if they change the names ill have to memorize a bunch of new ones lol
im read they will mostly likely keep the popular ones

one more thing the boxes they give you when you purchase more than 50 dollars on chanel.com
are a PERFECT fit for the polishes in the box
easily fit abt 40 very neatly in one those gift boxes
and you can fit two boxes in a Alex ikea draw
I too like the formula this year.
I am fast running out of current storage space so obviously I urgently need to place a direct order to get a box to use for storage, as re-using the giftbox is very cost effective, no ?
I hope they do not change the bottles and boxes though.

Medgal07

I am fast running out of current storage space so obviously I urgently need to place a direct order to get a box to use for storage, as re-using the giftbox is very cost effective, no ?
It's amazing how quickly one can amass NP---I've purchased hundreds since joining Specktra but I've slowed my roll in recent months, limiting most of my purchases to
NPs that are unique to my collection.

nudibelle

I can fit abt 40 polishes
I have pictures I can post let me find them

nudibelle

Best boxes EVER!!!!

It's amazing how quickly one can amass NP---I've purchased hundreds since joining Specktra but I've slowed my roll in recent months, limiting most of my purchases to
NPs that are unique to my collection.
it . is . addicting
I absolutely loveee my chanels
I will go through moments of just reorganizing them and enjoying them

nudibelle

bfb9eb19_IMAG6137.jpeg
Ladies the gift box they send if u purchase over 50 It's perfect height and space

Raindance

Absolutely lovely SA in House of Frazer Meadowhall today told me 2016 purple spring polish will be in the new formula gel and that a relaunch of the vernis range would come some time later with a full promotion as in 2015 on the RC lipsticks. Most cluded up SA I've spoken with. On a few occasions I have asked for polishes to be put aside before my local counter have any details themselves.

Raindance

Just an afterthought to mention re. back ups ! I was in Meadowhall today (the UK's second largest shopping center ) which has 3 department stores with Chanel counters. (yes, I stopped by all of them !) Troublante/Singuliere are newly released here earlier this month and have main displays but I noticed that all the Troublante tester bottles were only half or 2/3rd full. Suggests to me that it's been very popular and could be likely to sell out.

chi1216

if they change the formula to the ones ive seen this year I am all in if they change the names ill have to memorize a bunch of new ones lol im read they will mostly likely keep the popular ones one more thing the boxes they give you when you purchase more than 50 dollars on chanel.com are a PERFECT fit for the polishes in the box easily fit abt 40 very neatly in one those gift boxes and you can fit two boxes in a Alex ikea draw
bfb9eb19_IMAG6137.jpeg
Ladies the gift box they send if u purchase over 50 It's perfect height and space
Yep. That's EXACTLY what I do. I love those boxes.

Medgal07

it . is . addicting
I absolutely loveee my chanels
I will go through moments of just reorganizing them and enjoying them
I thought of you today-----I got another pretty large Chanel box and just might be tempted to stop some overflow
NPs in it. I have racks that hold a little over 400 NPs and I'm totally maxed out of rack space.

nudibelle

[COLOR=EE82EE]I thought of you today-----I got another  pretty large Chanel box and just might be tempted to stop some overflow[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  NPs in it.  I have racks that hold a little over 400 NPs and I'm totally maxed out of [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]rack space.[/COLOR]
400 I just got goosebumps! That is such a sexy pick line in our world "Hey baby, I have a rack holds 400 , and we'll I have an overflow..nothing but LE's too " Instant turn on lol

nudibelle

Since I got denied rouge noir I ordered accessoire and provocation to a vamp fix And their different enough justify getting both Great cremes and very opaque
caa7a47e_IMAG6210.jpeg

Latest posts