Chanel Revelation Collection

Teger

Glossimer collection due the 2nd week of March. 5 new shades, and 1 new vernis. And Chanel polishes are due to go up from $26.00.

Levres Scintillantes
Glossimer $29.50
- Ocean Shimmer (Clear Shine with Shimmer)
- Aragonite (Clear Shine with Pink Shimmer)
- Plaisir (Milky Rose)
- Seashell (Delicate Peach)
- Mica (Pink with Shimmer)
- Amour (Extreme Sparkle Pink Coral)
- Rose Sauvage (Shimmering Rosewood)
- Daydream (Intense metallic Fuchsia)
- Savage Grace (Deep Shimmering Garnet)
- Crushed Cherry (Deep Burgundy)

Vernis
Nail Colour $27.00
-Taboo (Violine with Red Iridescence)

All permanent.

pemily

thankyou for the info....

thats why yesterday when I asked a Chanel person how much the nail polishes were, she gave me a price but it looked like she had more to say hmmm

MACina

Thank you for sharing!

I want Daydream and Taboo
eyelove.gif

Glossimer collection due the 2nd week of March. 5 new shades, and 1 new vernis. And Chanel polishes are due to go up from $26.00.

Levres Scintillantes
Glossimer $29.50
- Plaisir (Milky Rose)

Vernis
Nail Colour $27.00

All permanent.

CartoonChic

Levres Scintillantes
Glossimer $29.50
- Plaisir (Milky Rose)

Vernis
Nail Colour $27.00

All permanent.
Hey, you've just confirmed one of the polishes I found out about. That means that the other polishes I listed should be releasing as well.
yahoo.gif

Shypo

Yes, the new glossimers sound like they're right up my alley, and Taboo sounds like a must-have. Can't wait to see these!!

CartoonChic

I may be wrong about this, but I think the model in the 1st pic may be wearing Taboo on her nails.

http://www.lachanelphile.com/2012/12/09/chanel-metiers-dart-paris-edimbourg-beauty/

Taboo is also shown here.

http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2012/12/chanel-taboo-nail-polish-spring-2013.html

Rads

thankyou for the info....

thats why yesterday when I asked a Chanel person how much the nail polishes were, she gave me a price but it looked like she had more to say hmmm
They went up today - $27. I picked up Mimosa last night for 26.....should have bought the rest of the colors on my list too!!

Haven

They went up today - $27. I picked up Mimosa last night for 26.....should have bought the rest of the colors on my list too!!
Another reason for me to avoid buying Chanel nps. I always get sucked in by the pretty colors, but they do not last very long on my nails.

Rads

Another reason for me to avoid buying Chanel nps. I always get sucked in by the pretty colors, but they do not last very long on my nails.
:((

I do a LOT of work with my hands - typing/chopping/occasional dishwashing - so am probably not the best sample audience for Chanel nail polishes :p I wear them only on weekends or vacations...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow... I definitely want Taboo based on the description and photos. Also interested in a bunch of the new Glossimers. I'm glad to see some very modern colours in the mix, as well as some that will be easy for just about anyone to wear. Crushed Cherry and Daydream are tops on my list.