Chanel Revelation Collection

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's my swatch of Taboo! I looooove this color.

thud.gif
OK, so now I have to find out what retailer here is getting this...

Winthrop44

This is in stock available on neimans online now if anyone is interested. I imagine chanel.com will probably have it next week. Nordstrom still shows a ship date of 3/22.

Rads

This is in stock available on neimans online now if anyone is interested. I imagine chanel.com will probably have it next week. Nordstrom still shows a ship date of 3/22.
I haven't bought from NM before...any idea how long the order processing/shipping time would be? I stay in California, and most times if I order on a Sunday I get the products by the end of the week..

Winthrop44

I can't really help since I'm on the East coast, but for me Chanel takes 2-3 days and NM takes about a week.

Icecaramellatte

How do you like them? What did you think of Rose Sauvage?
I liked the ones I tried on. I think they were the 3 darkest. I like the shimmer in the one I got so I went with that one. The SA recommended the darkest one. It wasn't as dark on as it looked in the tube. But when I tried the next darkest one, I couldn't really distinguish between them except to say that one had shimmer to it (not the darkest one). The Rose Sauvage looked kind of sheer when I swatched it on my hand and I had just bought a sheer pink gloss from Nars but now I regret not trying it on. I definitely will take another look. Amour has been on my list for awhile so I probably will pick that one up soon. I didn't try the white/clear sparkly one.

Icecaramellatte

Ugh! When will I learn to check everything before I leave the counter? They gave me the wrong gloss. I don't think I will have time to take it back until the weekend.
blah.gif

Rads

I liked the ones I tried on. I think they were the 3 darkest. I like the shimmer in the one I got so I went with that one. The SA recommended the darkest one. It wasn't as dark on as it looked in the tube. But when I tried the next darkest one, I couldn't really distinguish between them except to say that one had shimmer to it (not the darkest one). The Rose Sauvage looked kind of sheer when I swatched it on my hand and I had just bought a sheer pink gloss from Nars but now I regret not trying it on. I definitely will take another look. Amour has been on my list for awhile so I probably will pick that one up soon. I didn't try the white/clear sparkly one.
Would it be possible for you put up swatches, please?
bouquet.gif
:D My Chanel counter won't get anything until the next century, I guess...and the SA seemed so smug about it too..hmmmmmph!

Icecaramellatte

Would it be possible for you put up swatches, please?
bouquet.gif
:D My Chanel counter won't get anything until the next century, I guess...and the SA seemed so smug about it too..hmmmmmph!
No, sorry. I have to return this gloss so I don't want to open it. Maybe when I get the new gloss.

Winthrop44

Icevaramellatte, do the new glossimers still contain parabens? Nordies online now has them in stock too.

The answer is yes, they still contain parabens. Wonder why they've taken them out of every lipstick formula and Extrait de Glosses but leave them in glossimers?

Rads

Chanel Taboo Nail Polish Review/Photos by The Beauty Look Book: http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/03/chanel-taboo-583-le-vernis.html

shontay07108

I bought one of the new glossimers today. I got #175 Savage Grace. It's so gorgeous and sparkly. I was about to buy the darkest color, but in my swatch it became milky and I don't need a dark burgundy like that settling into my lip lines. Really happy w/ just that one glossimer as the other ones aren't that unique to what I have.

Teger

Swatches of the new ones left to right

176 Crushed Cherry - 175 Savage Grace - 174 Daydream - 172 Rose Sauvage - 171 Ocean Shimmer