Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss - new gloss formula & collection

Medgal07

Thanks! Can't wait for your pics... I hope you can upload photos of Exception on your nails too!
eyelove.gif
Will do!
thmbup.gif

IHughes

Oh I see someone posted a pic but I was going to say I almost ordered Controversy this week but the Sephora sale got in the way of that but I was pretty sure Controversy was darker.

I love the one in the first pic on you.
Thanks! It's number 18 Seduction, it's the one I picked up!
peace2.gif

Winthrop44

I swatched the new glosses, the colours are beautiful. Those who have tried them, do you like it? How does it compare to Dior fluid sticks? Are they alike in texture? I haven't bought the fluid sticks but I tried the bullet sample pack, and they were drying which I'm not sure was it because it was a sample and the gloss was not mixed well in the bullet. The old rouge allure glosses were very moisturising for me. I haven't bought a glossimer for a while but I want to pick up a couple again. After rotating and trying different lipglosses, the glossimers are true classic lipglosses for me. They are moisturising and surely anyone can find one in the colour they want.
Miss QQ, meant to mention this the other day...if you are looking for really moisturizing glosses try the Chantecaille ones. The Brilliant glosses are super sheer, but the Luminous glosses have a lot of pigment and are longer wearing. I wore Mulberry Luminous gloss to work yesterday morning and this morning woke up with softer lips than I have after any lip balm I own. Here's a review of it:

http://www.adelicaterosiebeauty.com/2014/08/chantecaille-mulberry-luminous-lip.html

The colors are also really pretty. Pink Melon is a beautiful nude.

starletta8

I don't see much discussion about 19 Pirate, and I've fallen totally in love with it! As much as I adore my NARS Audacious Lipsticks, Chanel always nails the perfect, classic red. Pirate is bold, but I actually wore it to work two days this past week- unheard of for me. These really are glosses for people who don't like gloss (like me).

Miss QQ

winthrop - Yes the Chante glosses. I remember you mentioning them when I went to HK a few years ago, because I don't have Chante here. I must pick up some of their things, glosses, and possibly foundation when I have the chance.
I don't see much discussion about 19 Pirate, and I've fallen totally in love with it!  As much as I adore my NARS Audacious Lipsticks, Chanel always nails the perfect, classic red. Pirate is bold, but I actually wore it to work two days this past week- unheard of for me. These really are glosses for people who don't like gloss (like me).
I love Pirate, I have the nail polish and lipstick. So I need the gloss too. Do you have the lipstick? Is the colour a match?

starletta8

I love Pirate, I have the nail polish and lipstick. So I need the gloss too. Do you have the lipstick? Is the colour a match?

I do have the lipstick. I'll swatch them together tomorrow, but my initial thoughts are that the gloss is more pigmented (but close).

Medgal07

I don't see much discussion about 19 Pirate, and I've fallen totally in love with it! As much as I adore my NARS Audacious Lipsticks, Chanel always nails the perfect, classic red. Pirate is bold, but I actually wore it to work two days this past week- unheard of for me. These really are glosses for people who don't like gloss (like me).
Oh I have the lipstick & NP---- The best reds ever! That's music to my ears!!!! I like gloss but I don't LOVE it

Medgal07

So tell how you like them.

I wore Blue Boy polish this week and I loved it. I don't know what took me so long to buy it.
Well Lady Latte---I just happen to be wearing Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 with
Rouge Allure Colour & Shine Audace 20 (Mauve-brown) and they're gorgeous. I love them both...love the gloss formula, and it's very pigmented.
I have Exception #639 on my nails---you could say this is an amazing trifecta!!!!

I need to wear Blue Boy soon. You're the second person this week who raved about it.

Icecaramellatte

Well Lady Latte---I just happen to be wearing Rouge Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148 with
Rouge Allure Colour & Shine Audace 20 (Mauve-brown) and they're gorgeous. I love them both...love the gloss formula, and it's very pigmented.
I have Exception #639 on my nails---you could say this is an amazing trifecta!!!!

I need to wear Blue Boy soon. You're the second person this week who raved about it.

I keep meaning to pair those two together. Glad you like them.

Latest posts