Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss - new gloss formula & collection

Teger

Yes i like it a lot! I am debating between this one and Sweet beige glossimer
Here's another swatch. The shimmer is slightly less noticeable than sweet beige, and there is less pink undertones in it. I personally find Sensual to be more wearable...
Love love love Sensuel!

(For reference... I'm around Chanel B10-20, N/C15, By Terry #2 Neutral Beige, etc..)

I can compare it to sweet beige, or any other gloss, on Friday when I work next. Lemme know :)

Also a note...

There are several re-released polishes that came with this collection.
But, they are not part of it... (contrary to counters which wrongly have them on the rouge allure gloss display)

555 Blue Boy
87 Flamme Rose
594 Mica Rose
515 Pêche Nacrée

Even better news...
They are PERMANENT!!!

The bad news..
The 3 new nail colors in this collection are limited.

Icecaramellatte

Here's another swatch. The shimmer is slightly less noticeable than sweet beige, and there is less pink undertones in it. I personally find Sensual to be more wearable...
Love love love Sensuel!

(For reference... I'm around Chanel B10-20, N/C15, By Terry #2 Neutral Beige, etc..)

I can compare it to sweet beige, or any other gloss, on Friday when I work next. Lemme know :)

Also a note...

There are several re-released polishes that came with this collection.
But, they are not part of it... (contrary to counters which wrongly have them on the rouge allure gloss display)

555 Blue Boy
87 Flamme Rose
594 Mica Rose
515 Pêche Nacrée

Even better news...
They are PERMANENT!!!

The bad news..
The 3 new nail colors in this collection are limited.
Blue Boy is permanent? I've been wanting that one forever.

Monsy

Love love love Sensuel!

We are exactly the same coloring! and sensuel looks beautiful in your photo! if you have time please make a comparison with sweet beige

Icecaramellatte

I saw the collection, swatched and left only to come back to get Foudroyante. I have to go back for Sensual and Audance glosses. I'll probably get one of the pinks or corals at come point to. I did not try any other lipsticks though. I may fall in love with another one at some point. Oh and I must have Blue Boy. It was hard leaving that one as I've wanted it forever. I did see Sweet Star on the display too at Bloomies but I know it doesn't go with that collection.

Teger

We are exactly the same coloring! and sensuel looks beautiful in your photo! if you have time please make a comparison with sweet beige 
Okay here is the comparison... Sweet beige left, Sensuel right. Love both.
Blue Boy is permanent?  I've been wanting that one forever.  
Yes.

Monsy

Teger thank you so much for always being so helpful!!

I think Sweet beige is better choice for me . I like more shimmer and sheer texture

RuLaRu

Hey fellow Chanel fans :). i did a video review and live demo of the new chanel gloss in the shade "Number 20 Audace" if its any help :).

Link in signature.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hey fellow Chanel fans :). i did a video review and live demo of the new chanel gloss in the shade "Number 20 Audace" if its any help :).

(video removed by mod)
Hey there, thanks for sharing your review, but links to your own videos, blogs, etc are not allowed in your posts. Please put them in your signature :)

RuLaRu

Hey there, thanks for sharing your review, but links to your own videos, blogs, etc are not allowed in your posts. Please put them in your signature :)
Ah Ok, i normally mention that im not posting for self promotion because i knew people would see it that way but i didn't know it was banned completely, i'll delete it now.

Thanks for informing me.

jebogewf

Blue Boy is permanent? I've been wanting that one forever.
Thanks for the heads up Teger! I had heard rumors about Blue Boy and Violette making reappearances, but I didn't know Mica Rose, Pêche Nacrée and Flamme Rose were coming back. I have two of them, but I don't have Mica Rose and Flamme Rose. I was just looking for them and it kinda sucks, because they aren't all at one store. Chanel.com is the only place that has Mica Rose and Pêche Nacrée, Saks has Blue Boy and Flamme Rose and Bloomingdale's has Flamme Rose. So, it looks like I will be making a couple of purchases.

prplhrt21

purchased RA gloss #20 - AUDACE and rouge allure - #148 FOUDROYANTE today and also purchased sweet star - my first Chanel nail polish...

IHughes

I'm loving 18 Seduction, it's a beautiful shade and the formula is great! It actually looks quite fuchsia on me, I've got some high resolution pics on my blog. The shade selection is lovely, I could have chosen several, I do miss lighter colours and nudes though

Icecaramellatte

I picked up my first rouge allure gloss in Audace. It looks so great on the blogger from If Makeup Could Talk that it flew to the top of my list. I look nothing like her but it looked so pretty. Let me see if I can put a link. . . I think I may need permission so I'll wait to link. In other news I wanted to swatch Insouciance against sweet beige but sweet beige was nowhere to be found. I don't know if I should back it up. On second thought maybe I should check my stash for a backup as sweet beige was originally a limited edition so I might have already done that a long time ago.

Medgal07

In other news I wanted to swatch Insouciance against sweet beige but sweet beige was nowhere to be found. I don't know if I should back it up. On second thought maybe I should check my stash for a backup as sweet beige was originally a limited edition so I might have already done that a long time ago.
I have RALI Elegante & I'm waiting for Foudroyante to arrive------I think Distinction and Audace may play well w/them, respectively. I wonder how close, if at all Audace
is to RAE in Controversy #72