Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss - new gloss formula & collection

Miss QQ

Beautiful swatches! So, intention reminds me delicatesse with shimmers; and the brownish one has something of paparazzi. I'll wait to see the in person
Me too. I passed Delicatesse but I really like it. So I like Intention too! The packaging of the gloss is stunning.

Dominique33

Exception looks really nice, I can see myself getting that for fall.
The glosses look like a skip for me.
The np are awesome but the glosses are really very good. The formula is a long wearing one ( for a gloss that is ), I wore mine I love both the colour and the formula ( and the packaging ).
eyelove.gif

Dominique33

What shade did you get Dominique?
I picked up Expression ( gorgeous ), Laque Rouge ( beautiful ) and Rouge Flamboyant ( gorgeous ). I skipped Rouge n• 19 it looks very pretty though. Expression is to die for I wore It today well people stared It is very bright !

urbis

I picked up Expression ( gorgeous ), Laque Rouge ( beautiful ) and Rouge Flamboyant ( gorgeous ). I skipped Rouge n• 19 it looks very pretty though. Expression is to die for I wore It today well people stared It is very bright !
I want the trio too, are they available on chanel france website? (Expression is a perfect true red)

Dominique33

Yes they are ! Also available at Sephora. Expression is perfection really . The other ones are beautiful . There is another one I forgot the Name sorry, It looks pretty too ( more Plum than red )