Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

kerry-jane88

How hydrating is this new formula? Is it better than the original? The original formula and the RCS tend to dry out my lips. Thankyou
Original RC and even RCS would dry out my lips too, but these wear completely different on me, in fact I'd almost say that they were moisturising!

Winthrop44

Original RC and even RCS would dry out my lips too, but these wear completely different on me, in fact I'd almost say that they were moisturising!
They are moisturizing on me too. In fact Olga makes me feel like I'm wearing a lip balm, and I am one who finds the Rouge Allures drying for reference.

Scintillantes

They are moisturizing on me too. In fact Olga makes me feel like I'm wearing a lip balm, and I am one who finds the Rouge Allures drying for reference.
Thankyou I think I might try the new mademoiselle since I understand it's slightly cooler and pinker which should suit me better than the original.

Winthrop44

Not me in my chanel.com orders. Delicatewhimsy got one at her counter though and posted pics -- I think maybe around page 3 of this thread.

delicatewhimsy

Ooohhh..I'm very curious about Julia. Let us know what you think when you get it!
Julia finally arrived! Sorry for the cell photos but it's so dark when I get home after work. She's very pretty and reminds me a lot of Dior's Nude range in shade and formula from a year or two. Dior's Twill is my favorite everyday lipstick and I definitely think Julia is going to be a big contender. A lovely pinky/beige/nude without any dreaded concealer lip. Love at first swipe!
7e83df73_image.jpeg
acd31ac8_image.jpeg

Winthrop44

It looks so pretty! Thanks for the beautiful pics. I'm so glad you found a shade you love. I will definitely have to check that one out!

Has anyone seen the new Beige Innocent lipliner that was introduced with this collection? I'm wondering how it compares to their other beige lipliners.

EllaS

I couldn't wait. Had to order Julia. And I'm IN LOVE with it! The color is really stunning. The texture is balm-like and although it's pretty sheer it is very buildable. My lips are extremely dry and I had no issues with it emphasizing flakes or settling into lines. I've only had it for 30 minutes LOL so I can't vouch for longevity of wear or whether it will be moisturizing/drying, but first impressions are fantastic!

Psych1

Picked up Elise, Edith and Olga. I was surprised several department stores had these in stock last week. They are on the sheer side and need to be built up, but are super hydrating and wear for 5-6 hours. I was surprised given how sheer they are. I found Olga to really pick up on dry patches, but it's such an easy to wear, pretty spring color that I give it a pass. Other colors I want, but I'm on lipstick overload after the TF lips and boys, not to mention other lipsticks I've been buying like Crazy lol

EllaS

Here's Catherine. Looks much peachier on me than in the swatches at the link above. It's a lovely soft color. A bit more slip in this formula than with Julia, and it is less forgiving on flakes, but it's not bad at all. I'm prone to having trouble with slippy lipsticks and it's still totally wearable for me. A pretty shade I think!

Medgal07

I couldn't wait. Had to order Julia. And I'm IN LOVE with it! The color is really stunning. The texture is balm-like and although it's pretty sheer it is very buildable. My lips are extremely dry and I had no issues with it emphasizing flakes or settling into lines. I've only had it for 30 minutes LOL so I can't vouch for longevity of wear or whether it will be moisturizing/drying, but first impressions are fantastic!

Beautiful on you Ella!!!

Medgal07

Here's Catherine. Looks much peachier on me than in the swatches at the link above. It's a lovely soft color. A bit more slip in this formula than with Julia, and it is less forgiving on flakes, but it's not bad at all. I'm prone to having trouble with slippy lipsticks and it's still totally wearable for me. A pretty shade I think!

Oh I like this one on you too! So pretty!!

Latest posts