Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

starletta8

Got Arthur today, it's a wonderful color. Red, orange and a slight hint of pink, very unique. I like that it's on the sheerer side, since I have enough opaque, strong reds. This one is so wearable!
I'd go as far as to call Arthur a perfect wearable everyday red.

Which is something I've been looking for- it's red without being a BAM! red

laurennnxox

I picked up one of these today with a perm lip liner to match. I can't remember the name exactly, and I'm not home to double check. I think it was called Legende. It was like a slightly pinker version of a MLBB type of lipstick. Very pretty on! I also got a sample of a color that looks beautiful, and can't wait to try it too. It's called Emilienne.

I don't think I'll be picking up many of these, but I wanted a soft shade to throw on when I'm on the go or in class. :) Very happy with the one I got.

Medgal07

I finally broke into my sample card with Arthur.

I love him!

Arthur will be one of the first ones that I buy for certain. I'm on a coral kick right now, so it won't be immediately. First thoughts are that I can feel the different texture even from the sample card. I have the old Mademoiselle and rarely wore it because it was so drying.
I need to get my act together and just wear Arthur. Here's my issue...I'm holding off because of our lipstick challenge. We're wearing a different lipstick everyday this
year.
icon_eek.gif

It would break my heart to love him, then leave him....to languish unloved in a receptacle of 'used' lipsticks.
crybaby.gif

Medgal07

I picked up one of these today with a perm lip liner to match. I can't remember the name exactly, and I'm not home to double check. I think it was called Legende. It was like a slightly pinker version of a MLBB type of lipstick. Very pretty on! I also got a sample of a color that looks beautiful, and can't wait to try it too. It's called Emilienne.

I don't think I'll be picking up many of these, but I wanted a soft shade to throw on when I'm on the go or in class. :) Very happy with the one I got.
Awesome Lauren. ENJOY!

starletta8

I need to get my act together and just wear Arthur. Here's my issue...I'm holding off because of our lipstick challenge. We're wearing a different lipstick everyday this
year.
icon_eek.gif

It would break my heart to love him, then leave him....to languish unloved in a receptacle of 'used' lipsticks.
crybaby.gif

I totally understand.

Sad but true: I'm so in love I may try to get my sample to last tomorrow as well.

beautyjunkie12

I picked up Adrianne only to exchange her for Antoinette and she was feeling a lil lonely so I picked up Arthur because Etienne didn't wow me in person. OMG!!! Don't sleep on Arthur!!! Its the perfect red for those who are shy about busting out with a traditional blue based red. I love the coral/orange undertone to it. And its so opaque that on my pigmented lips it doesn't give off the two-toned look. That is is must buy shade hands down.

starletta8

I went by my local Nordstrom tonight after work so that I could nab Arthur. I foresee this being a new staple for me.

awickedshape

I picked up Adrianne only to exchange her for Antoinette and she was feeling a lil lonely so I picked up Arthur because Etienne didn't wow me in person. OMG!!! Don't sleep on Arthur!!! Its the perfect red for those who are shy about busting out with a traditional blue based red. I love the coral/orange undertone to it. And its so opaque that on my pigmented lips it doesn't give off the two-toned look. That is is must buy shade hands down.
How do you like Antoinette?

beautyjunkie12

How do you like Antoinette?
She is much better than Adrienne....she was too cool toned for me while Antoinette is much warmer and doesn't requiring me to tweak with lip liner to make it work. For the price point I shouldn't have to tweak a lippie to make it work with my skintone. I like to swipe and be done.

awickedshape

She is much better than Adrienne....she was too cool toned for me while Antoinette is much warmer and doesn't requiring me to tweak with lip liner to make it work. For the price point I shouldn't have to tweak a lippie to make it work with my skintone. I like to swipe and be done.
I know what you mean. I was drawn to Adrienne but I've had experience with those shades on my pigmented lips and it was a no-go. My Antoinette is on its way :)

Medgal07

iagree.gif

Latest posts