Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

elegant-one

I hope to go to Nordie's today and see if they have the testers...
bouquet.gif
Aww, thanks dear. That's so very nice of you!!!

Boy is a RC Shine, I'm not sure if it has been discontinued but I feel it's still around.
thank you! I got confused with the RC Shine line, how silly of me
icon_eek.gif
everything makes sense now! hahaha, now I'm even more excited for the relaunch because I felt RC shine had lots of colors I loved, but couldn't find any from the other lines that I did.

Winthrop44

He's Here - Arthur
th_thstars.gif
bigheart.gif
A very sophisticated Beautiful oranged red. Lightweight smooth texture. I love this shade on. Modern, face brightening & beautiful.

Incandescente is similar (discontinued I believe) but Arthur is more red. In the last 2 swatch pics - Arthur, left & Incandescente, right
My Arthur finally arrived from Saks! Love the color on and especially the new formula. It feels more moisturizing to me. Definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of the shades.
flower.gif

elegant-one

My Arthur finally arrived from Saks! Love the color on and especially the new formula. It feels more moisturizing to me. Definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of the shades.
flower.gif
pompom.gif
I'm sure that its so lovely on you!!! I'm excited that you love it.
friends.gif
bigheart.gif

Miss QQ

flower.gif
Great to hear you love it! I hope my lips love the formula too. I am getting excited. Chanel doesn't release the Valentine's day special here, I will have to wait for the whole collection. I'm guessing either this comes first, or the whitening collection.

Angelasparkle

Here's the full list, with pics. Most surprising to me- and I'm wondering if it's a typo- is that the lipsticks will be $32 Canadian. That's less than the ones now. Surely such a thing is not possible? http://www.beautezine.com/chanel-launches-reformulated-rouge-coco-lipstick-this-spring/
Those plum shades are gorgeous. I hope the formula works for my dry lips.

Vineetha

Do you have a link? I can't find them on NM and would love to see their little color block swatches if they have them....because my initial list has completely changed already.
lol.gif
I was just looking to post the link for you and I dont see it anymore!! Weird..... So Sorry!! But i will keep an eye out and let you know if i see it again!!

Erinaceina

I think I'm going to have to get Cambon before it disappears! It's been on my wish list for ages, but I've never got around to buying it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think I'm going to have to get Cambon before it disappears! It's been on my wish list for ages, but I've never got around to buying it.

Cambon is an amazing colour! One of my very favourites. Good luck!

Quote: Originally Posted by kerry-jane88

I'm going to Paris next week, I wonder if these new cocos will be there?
smiles.gif
Definitely worth checking to see!

Scorpio69

I just placed an order for my HG coco rouge mademoiselle from neiman marcus which was one of the few stores who still have it. It seems from swatches at least the new mademoiselle is a bit more pinkier. If anyone gets the new mademoiselle can u please compare?