Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Medgal07

Meddy, Everything looks really great on you!! LOVE Saffron on you skin so much.
heart.gif

Just getting back in. NO quad anywhere!
Thanks Sis
th_kiss.gif
​I hope you had a fun outing!! I was checking around for the quad too and came up empty-----so I got more boots and another floppy hat!!!
lmao.gif

Vineetha

Meddy, Everything looks really great on you!! LOVE Saffron on you skin so much.:heart: [/b]Just getting back in. NO quad anywhere!
Me too!! So exhausted!! :thud: And I can report no quad in the next 2 states either LOLOL :lmao: !! And I somehow got sucked into getting Rouge Noir Lipstick at one of the counters!! The SA tried it on me as a stain and I liked the way it looked .... I think I don't remember :lol:

elegant-one

Thanks Sis
th_kiss.gif
​I hope you had a fun outing!! I was checking around for the quad too and came up empty-----so I got more boots and another floppy hat!!!
lmao.gif

I did!!! EXCEPT...omg the mall was so busy you couldn't even move
ohboy.gif
& Sephora was designated a germ disaster area it was so bad & so crowded. But my stuffed pepper soup was so yummy & I bought the most gorgeous maxi sweater at Anthropologie - it made the whole trip. I looked at a lot of mu but didn't buy anything...ebates is 8%
greengrin.gif

More boots & floppies
rofl.gif
COOL!

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

lol, love it too! Mystery & Vapor are a lot more user friendly than the original names
This collection will look so beautiful on you!!
girlhaha.gif
yes for sure! I can't ever spell them unless I have the box handy.

elegant-one

Me too!! So exhausted!!
thud.gif
And I can report no quad in the next 2 states either LOLOL
lmao.gif
!! And I somehow got sucked into getting Rouge Noir Lipstick at one of the counters!! The SA tried it on me as a stain and I liked the way it looked .... I think I don't remember
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
soooooooooooooo funny!
lol.gif

Psych1

Me too!! So exhausted!! :thud: And I can report no quad in the next 2 states either LOLOL :lmao: !! And I somehow got sucked into getting Rouge Noir Lipstick at one of the counters!! The SA tried it on me as a stain and I liked the way it looked .... I think I don't remember :lol:
Lol, That's how I got suckered into Rouge Noir LS as well! The SA at Saks swatched it, sheered it out, put gloss over it, etccc until I caved . That and it's basically the collection's namesake, soooo I got

starletta8

Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I want this, then. My lips are fairly pale but shades that sheer don't last a second on my lips. Maybe I'll wait to swatch at the counter.

Do you have any suggestions for other pretty baby pink chanel lip colors?

I swatched it in-store today and passed. It's very pretty but I knew there was 0 chance of it showing up on my lips.

Vineetha

[COLOR=EE82EE] Thanks Sis[/COLOR]:kiss: [COLOR=EE82EE]​I hope you had a fun outing!!  I was checking around for the quad too and came up empty-----so I got more boots and another floppy hat!!![/COLOR]:lmao:
:shock: more floppy hats :rofl: by the time the quad actually launches ....... :haha:

awickedshape

lol

Vineetha

:lol: Takes too much time to type in French LOL!!!!!!! I did not name Vibration :lmao: :haha: :love: I did!!! EXCEPT...omg the mall was so busy you couldn't even move :eek:hboy: & Sephora was designated a germ disaster area it was so bad & so crowded. But my stuffed pepper soup was so yummy & I bought the most gorgeous maxi sweater at Anthropologie - it made the whole trip. I looked at a lot of mu but didn't buy anything...ebates is 8% :D More boots & floppies :rofl: COOL! :haha: yes for sure! I can't ever spell them unless I have the box handy.
Designated germ disaster area :lmao: and of course we also have the slot machine till 30th :type:

starletta8

I put my name on another list for the quad and alerted my NM SA that I was on the prowl, LOL.

I'm done with the collection minus the quad. I ended up with Rose Fusion, the topcoat, Rouge Noir lipstick (resisting urge to BU), Rouge Noir eyeliner (ETA Monday), and the JC.

I wore the JC as a very light blush today- stunning!